About slandering the Polish Nation and Poland in the media.

Hi!

I would like to know, what opinion you have on Poland and the Polish Nation. Please vote in the poll which i have created here:

http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/postt19055.html

and only then read the following text.

Some media (especially the so called Western media) keep slandering Poland and the Poles, as "homophobes" or "antisemites", sometimes as "thieves". It's an enormous scandal, it's a shame.

Homophobia? What homophobia? There are some people who don't accept the homosexualists and it doesn't vary among nations. Poles are not more homophobic than any other nation, actually. It is just the media, who make noise about isolated cases and exacerbate their medial "echo". You know what I mean, I hope.

Antisemitism? What antisemitism? There are some people who don't accept the Jews and it doesn't vary among nations. Poles are not more antisemitist than any other nation. Inversely! It was Poland, where the Jews had their rights guaranteed already in the 1573! In other parts of Europe, Jews were exorcised from the countries, there citizen laws were actually none - not in Poland! The law act called "Warsaw Confederation" guaranteed the Jews and the other minorities in Poland their rights.

It was Poland, where there was no religion war, no antisemitist incidents, no extermination of the Jews!

It was politically weakened Poland, which had been partitioned - and almost nobody has protested then. Only the Ottoman Empire had never accepted the partitions of Poland. Also Denmark has reacted diplomatically.

Not Poles, but German N a z i s have killed the people in occupied Poland (not only the Jews, but many Poles have died due to the Nazi terror, many other people: Russians, Ukrainians, Romanians and others - every number more is one life more)! There were no "Polish death camps" - this name is a terrible scandal! There were only "Nazi/Hitlerist death camps".

People, the history of Poland is so complicated, that it is impossible to solidly and reliably tell it to you in one short forum topic. But believe me, please. I don't lie, I don't want to lie anyhow, I only want Poland not to be so shamefully slandered.

Some people who say, that Poland was/has been/is an antisemitist country, are liars. They slander Poland and Poles shamefully. The Poles actually helped the Jews commonly in occupied Poland during the 2. World War.

The Poles were the 4th army, who have fighted in the war - the Polish aviators have saved England in 1940 when Hitler wanted to overtake it - the Poles got "as a reward" the communist regime for the next 45 years, due to the Yalta and Potsdam Conferences. Isn't it a shameful scandal?...

Please only read the first sentence from this article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Righteous_among_the_Nations

Polish citizens have the highest count of Righteous among the Nations in the world, at 6,066,[1] despite the fact that in German-occupied Poland all household members were punished by death if a Jew were found concealed in their home or on their property.

People! Please, think on your own! Do not overtake every thought, which the media give you!

Please, tell your family, friends, acquaintances what I have told you here. Do not let the liars slander Poland and the Polish Nation.

And if you do not agree with me - then tell me, in which point of the above text I am wrong. Tell me freely.

Thanks for reading the whole text and for your patience. All the best to you, friends.

MQN

gobbledegook

MinusQuamNihil said:
Some media (especially the so called Western media) keep slandering Poland and the Poles, as "homophobes" or "antisemites", sometimes as "thieves". It's an enormous scandal, it's a shame.

Some people...(especially those from central Europe) accuse us of slander!

Marie_knowsbestt said:
i have polish family, so i love the polish!!!!

That's great! :D
Cheers to you! :D

Katex88x said:
Some people...(especially those from central Europe) accuse us of slander!

Well, I don't want to say that every people from the West European countries do slander the Polish worth and contribution to many of world-known cases.

There are many people who are friendly to Poles and glory to them for it! :D

But there are some people who actually have negative attitude towards Poland, which is unjust.

I do not want to generalise. I only want to show the truth, which has been often hidden by some people's mendacity... :( :roll:

Cheers

Lexmark

Just wanna say how the word a homophic is FUKED
I meen we know what it is to be phocic of something
to say gays are funny and stupid or wateva is not phobic
just meens you dont like it

Marie_knowsbestt

The polish have a very traditional way of thinking. they are family people like most europeans are. but i will say that polish people are very racist esp against asain muslims. they dont like anything like gays, bi sexual, punks, gothics or any sort of small groups really!! i mean this is going by the polish that i kno, ive met the older generation not so much the younger, so im not 100% sure. but there not 'invidualistic' people like says the us and uk is where we accept anything! so they dont have this need to be diferent. thats probs the best way to explain it.

@Lexmark: I have the same sort of impression when hearing that word, in fact... :roll: :p

@Marie_knowsbest: Well, I don't think that the Polish dislike the Muslims... We have some small Muslim minority and there are practically no noticed symptoms of any intolerance against them...

As for homo-/bisexualists - the other thing is the tolerance for them, the other thing is that we are not too enthusiastic about organising the so called "love parades". In some cases, they show too uninhibited (I'm not sure if this is a proper word, if not - tell me) way of living, especially for children. Not everyone want to watch such things on the roads of their city, do they?

Well, actually we have more traditional way of thinking than the more Western countries. But the fidelity to the national tradition etc. has helped us in saving our culture, in saving the Polishness, when our Homeland was under the partitions during over than 120 years...

Cheers

InsaneGuyX

Hey retard get the fuck out of this forum, most people here don't give a fuck about Poland. Go to the proper forum to post this Bullshit ok?

chris420

"No-one gives a fuck about Poland"

Oi! I do! I was there last week and it is an awesome country. I only visited Warsaw but I would love to travel around sometime and see Krakow, Wroclaw etc. The language is very difficult to learn but many Polish seem to understand English so it's not too much of a problem.

I found Polish people generally very friendly and tolerant, more so than in most of Western Europe IMO.

Carstuar

Polish people come to Norway to pick strawberries, and paint stuff and get rich (in comparison to what they make at home).
I have nothing against them. I don't really notice people's nationality unless they shove it in my face and act all proud and patriotic. In which case, I'll probably dislike that person alone, and not their whole nation.

chris420 said:
I was there last week and it is an awesome country. I only visited Warsaw but I would love to travel around sometime and see Krakow, Wroclaw etc. The language is very difficult to learn but many Polish seem to understand English so it's not too much of a problem.

I found Polish people generally very friendly and tolerant, more so than in most of Western Europe IMO.

It is really very nice to read such a statement of yours, thanks. ;) :)