aaaa

Fredscars

we are truly alone in that peope can never fully understand what you as a person ,feel, understand etc..there is the well known question..what is the colour green? to each person the colour greenmight be somehtng totally different. However, i think there are people out there that love you, and that you love..even if lny for short periods of time. i dont believe in love 'forever', cos nothing does last forever, but for short periods of time love can be quite common.

LilMissTragic

Why would anyone else love you anyways. If they aren't related to you or you dont have a relationship with them then no, there is no love. It takes time for people to fall in love. I hope some day you experience it.

nerdgirl178

To me the only people that truly love you is your parents. I agree with Fredscarecrow, we are truly alone. No one in the world can truly know someone really well. Only we ourselves know who we are.
Love doesn't last "forever." One can say they love you today and the next day they will "love" some one else.

shep

What about friendship? Two people can become very close over the years to a point where it is a loving friendship.

Anonymous

i believe that love does excist, and well i think it can last forever until u eventually die, and thats when it finishes. I also agree that the only people that truly deeply love u and understand u are ur parents and family. When it comes to relationships i also believe that u can marry a peson and love her the rest of ur life and only have eyes for her and no one else, but this is really hard to find, because there is always some in the world for everyone, but to find the right one for u is somewhat hard, and when u find that person and love her ur gonna get a scense of love for the world and self-esteem, but who knows, thats just what i think, and i think this way cuz i have a relationship with a person at this time, and its just great and i deeply love her and she does too. with friends, well thats even harder 2 find, i personally havent yet experienced that but i think that true true friends do exist but TO FIND THEM???? go figure

Anonymous

i believe that love does excist, and well i think it can last forever until u eventually die, and thats when it finishes. I also agree that the only people that truly deeply love u and understand u are ur parents and family. When it comes to relationships i also believe that u can marry a peson and love her the rest of ur life and only have eyes for her and no one else, but this is really hard to find, because there is always some in the world for everyone, but to find the right one for u is somewhat hard, and when u find that person and love her ur gonna get a scense of love for the world and self-esteem, but who knows, thats just what i think, and i think this way cuz i have a relationship with a person at this time, and its just great and i deeply love her and she does too. with friends, well thats even harder 2 find, i personally havent yet experienced that but i think that true true friends do exist but TO FIND THEM???? go figure

Shadow

How do you define love? Is it just a complex combination of chemicals in the brain or is it something more? Nobody can know for sure. But being a scientifically minded person I tend to believe it's the former, and therefore only an illusion. But human beings are setup to believe the illusion so why not just go with it. What else are you going to do, be alone for the rest of your life? Whether love is real or not really doesn't matter. If it makes you happy then who cares?

People can certainly form very close bonds/connections with one another. Whether or not that is love, I don't know. We're all different, but we're all the same too, if you get my meaning. We're all human beings. We all share common experiences, fears, desires, etc. And that enables us to connect with one another in a way that may not be meaningful to the universe (or whatever you think is up there) but is certainly meaningful to us.

I could go on about this stuff for ages but I'll leave it at that. You never really get anywhere with philosophy. The answers (if you even exist) are simply not within our grasp.