aaaa

Fredscars

Re: Therapy

MRnomates said:
For fooks sake lol

Why doesn't any of you go out there and get some therapy????

If ya need to moan this is the place to come
i would but i cant ask my parents :wink:

Fredscars

MRnomates said:
lol u have all the excuses u do, y can't u ask?
making up excuses akes me happy, gives me reasons why im not doing things i should be.
umm, they wouldnt believe me..too much money blah blah. im a great excuse maker.

Horatio

I've been to therapy many times and although they have helped me understand socialphobia better and me more aware of why things are happening and what caused them, they have been completely unable to actually make my condition improve, let along cure it...

terri

i've gone to a theripis a couple of times for free sessions but since the year ended the free sessions ended. my mom has to fine me a new theripist any way because we're moving.

jacob22

PLEASE !!!

Please just try Dr Richards tapes on SA.

Its expensive well but worth it -he knows what he is talking about-he had sa for over 20 years!

The series focus on rational thought and changing the pattern of our brain so that we think more objectively.

I am not on tape nb 14 and know that i am getting better. I have hope that i CAN be free from sa. Though it does take work!

it u have questions on the series dont hesitate to ask!
bye, bye

Mikey

I was in therapy from like...4 years old until 19 years old. Didn't work for me, and I put everything I could into it. It helped with other parts of my life, but it didn't help with my social anxiety.

jacob22

then try the tapes!

just give the tapes a chance dude!! lol

trust me, this guy knows what hes talking about.
You wont have to go to another therapist again.

JWH

Therapy starts with yourself in my opinion. Doctors can apply all the bandaids in the world, but it is beneficial to go through the process of helping yourself.

jacob22

very true!

And that is why the tape series is SSSSSSSSSSSSooo beneficial , because YOU only YOU do all the work, everyday YOU work on healing.
And it does take time more than 20 weeks- but thats what make the healing take place. And thats why that its deeper than just a bandaid solution; self help books, therapist etc.

With this tape series YOU become your own therapist and take CONTROL!
its great!

jourjaune

I've never had a good one. They all act the same. I can't explain that one way they act but it annoys me. Plus it's way too expensive.