aaaa

LilMissTragic

I've seen a psychiatrist but he just sat there looking at me expecting me to tell him why I'm like I am...lmao. I got up and walked out after an hour. I'd like to try hypnosis but its way to expensive. I'm also thinking about CBT as I'll be moving soon and was hoping this would help. Anyone had CBT yet???

PisceanWisdom

MRnomates: um.. isn't that paranoia? :? i haven't had any therapy, since my mum didn't know i even had a problem until recently... but isn't this kinda therapy? i mean, it's a group of people with the same problem. unles i've mixed up my definition of therapy...

MrMr

I am waiting to get some cbt,long bloody waiting list.But in the meantime I'm doing Dr. Richards tapes,they are real good,not hard to do,but hard to keep doing,but this is the key you got to keep doing them.For me CBT would seem to be the best therapy,as it doesn't seem to dwell on your past,but tries to give you the tools to improve the here and now.I know that it is faulty thinking that is causing the problem,so it's the thinking and the behaviour that goes with it that need to be changed.I have started a report tread on the treatments page,but I need to bring it up to date.