AAAA a net friend/potential girlfriend wants to meet me HELP

dave7352

This girl I’ve been talking to on the net wants to meet up, its obviase for both of us that we both want a partner and relationship. But what do I do I can’t even talk to girls I’ve known for years without going BRIGHT RED and finding some stupid excuse to end the conversation in the first 5 seconds (no exaggerating) of the conversation.

So what do I do I mean I’ve wanted a girlfriend for as long as I can remember I’m 20 now by the way and I wouldn’t want to miss an opportunity like this but on the other hand as soon as I meat her she’s going to know I’m a shy insecure freak. On top of that I’m not the best conversations at the best of times and I’m not sure I could keep a conversation going (long tense silences = bright red face)

We haven’t decide when or where yet but I have a feeling she may say a local pub local to here (I’ll have to drive) so no drink 4 me.

Any advice any one, please help

Thelema

The best and simplest thing is to let her honestly know that you blush and you have a hard time keeping a conversation sometimes. She'll appreciate the honesty and you'll feel much better and less pressure

Marvolo

I'd consider alprazolam (it's some benzodiazepine) in your situation (but certainly no driving then - you could take a taxi maybe, I don't know what's the distance).

It actually decreases the anxiety, but it's prescribed, so you'd need to go to some doctor, maybe even the family doctor, for it.

It's my opinion - it'd be the easiest way.

Cheers :)