A something? like ritalin kinda

DYiNG-iNSiDE

starting school back i was really nervous so my mom gave me this pill she had,, it was like ritalin but it started w/ an A, andyone know what I'm talkin about? she said itd help me concentrate and just feel good and give me energy awww i love that pill lol it made me almost high buzzed feeling a little bit i just was ok w/ everything and happy and when i walked it felt nice lol but she said it stoped working for her after a few wks.

frizboy

Adderall? Yea, it's a popular stimulant, in the same family as Ritalin and meth. You probably don't want to take it though, because of the risk of physical dependence. It's usually prescribed for ADHD, but you can also get it on the street (basically it's a dumbed down version of meth, to put it plainly). You can OD on it.

That said, there are some benefits with Adderall. But unless focusing on school is a problem, I don't recommend taking it.

DYiNG-iNSiDE

yah thats it. i dont have ADHD or anything but when i try to think my minds just blank but i can concentrate and like i never remeber yesterdays hardly is it as strong as riddalin? my mom said the diff is ritalin hits right away and adarall or whatever is a slow release. how much is overdose? the pills r 20mg its funny im reading a book right now called more now and agian about a girl addicted to ritalin. ive never been addicted 2 drugs but i hae done them ((just weed and pills)) i dont wanna get hooked but it makes me feels alot much better