A silly question

thor01

Might seem like a silly, fussy and weird question but oh well. I was just wondering, to you females here, about noses haha, and on a guy if one that isn't perfect and straight in every way, like most peoples seem to be, can still be attractive. Although my pics don't show it well, because it depends on lighting, my nose has a bit of a bump and the bump is a bit bigger on one side than the other. Basically its just a bit different to most peoples, who seem (to me) to have overall finer ones. I think its just genetic with me, my mums has the same kind of bump, although my sisters is perfectly straight. But I get these tension headaches around that area and the temples, and that draws my attention to it and makes me paranoid about it even though that has nothing to do with that I don't think. But I just wondered if it has anything to do with me never having interest shown from girls in real life because there has to be some reason, and thought I might aswell check. And I know its a silly question, unimportant in the big picture of things question, that I already regret, but its on my mind.

Last edited:

AimeeSP

Wouldn't bother me nobodys perfect, i'm a "its what counts on the inside" type of person. :D

reslo

Guys look good with imperfect noses- it gives them character. Look at boxers and fighters- they get their noses broken all the time, that's not going to deter the ladies.
I have a guy friend who has actually been called shrek because of the way his nose looks-(i don't agree) although his nose is distinctive, i think it's adorable and i wouldn't change it- it's part of him. I also have a friend with a noticeable birthmark on his face- it makes me sad that has facial hair now which covers it up, I miss it. (i don't know if that's weird lol)

Also too- the thing is most people don't have perfect noses. I've got a bump, too.

and i looked at your pic- your nose is fine. Like whatever your girl troubles are, it's not because of looks.

awww lea :( it's ok people have asked me if i've had my nose broken before.. which i haven't