A possitive message

Azahara

Since I´m following progressive exposure therapy, I feel people, even unknown, more opened to me. My explanation is that there is a change in me. I feel more confident and this is projected on other people.
That´s the reason why when I avoided to interact because of my fears people usually catch this unconciousness.

Work hard guys and girls: We can overcome this shit.

:D

vitalis

Congratulations, is nice to see one of us improving her/his situation. Just keep us informed about your progresses. :) According to his post, o nosso colega JonnyD also went yesterday to a session and it seems he's quite happy too, or at least motivated to go on.

emale2

making social anxiety work for me

I have been trying to use my social anxiety to to my advantage recently. When you use it for good it can be very powerful. In order to make some extra money I went to http://cashcrate.com/996129 and started repeatedly doing surveys and offers and have been able to make some good money side money. I don't have to confront people and it boosts my self esteem at the same time and helps my family. If i can't fight it why not learn to live with it.

The same thing happened to me yesterday, yay!
I went into a cafe and went up and ordered myself coffee, and smiled at the cashier and made eye contact, and he smiled back at me, and it was just a really comfortable exchange or something. I felt quite comfortable going up to order, so I guess he picked up on that, or I guess it was more that he didn't pick up any nervousness or awkwardness, and everything was so much easier!
I mean, it's only a small thing, but it put me in a great mood. I guess feeling good about the little things gives you motivation to do more.

Great to see you're progressing! I was getting better daily but I had a huge depression lapse so I was gonna give up but you've inspired me to keep on trying!!!

jamie99

I went fishing for the first time in almost a year. Once i heard people coming i left, maybe next time i will stay longer.

Havocan

jamie99 said:
I went fishing for the first time in almost a year. Once i heard people coming i left, maybe next time i will stay longer.

I do the same thing when I'm bathing, it's uncomfortable and distracting having people around me then.

stardog

Re: making social anxiety work for me

emale2 said:
I have been trying to use my social anxiety to to my advantage recently. When you use it for good it can be very powerful. In order to make some extra money I went to http://cashcrate.com/996129 and started repeatedly doing surveys and offers and have been able to make some good money side money. I don't have to confront people and it boosts my self esteem at the same time and helps my family. If i can't fight it why not learn to live with it.

lol....you bothered to type all that out? anyone with 2 brain cells can see it's spam, give it up!