A new treatment (I think)

Ihateit

Wow, I just read through that. Sounds promising. I am from UK so am not sure how easy it would be to get that. A guy from England did mention Claritin. I may try that. Although it is normally used to treat allergies which seems a bit strange. I am not knocking the suggestion, will try anything that seems like it could or potentially might work.

Reaching-Zen

Yes I have heard of antihistamines effective to stop or reduce blushing. I heard it on a radio show, and about the only two suggestions were antihistamines and to put ice in your mouth. :lol:
I have used this trick at dinner tables or social situations and it really works. If you have an ice cube in your mouth, you wont blush.
Keep ice in your drink, and if unwanted attention is drawn to you, pop one in your mouth. :D

Emmmmy

Yes I'm from the UK too, you can get it over the internet, although it's not s cheap as I would like!
www.pharmacy1010.com/product_page.asp?id=767 - 15k
www.drugs-prime.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=30285 - 50k -

The good thing about the particular brand 'Ebastine' is that it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, so some of the typical side effects do not occur.

I'm not sure about the safety of taking them long term, but as it works quickly (rather than with antidepressants, having to wait 3 weeks) you can just use them as and when.