a hug a day

wozonky

every day during lunch at school i give this reeaally cute girl a hug every day becaaauussee... this one girl asked me for a dollar and i was like "sure whatever" and i gave her 1.. next day she tried to pay me back but i said keep it so she gave me a hug and she gives me one almost everyday since.. but she is not the girl im talking about.. next few days of hugs later (why does she keep hugging me i dont know why!!!) her really cute friend started to flirt with me and i gave her a hug next time i saw her and i want to know her cause she seems so sweet but im really shy XD the original hugging girl is kinda ugly and she kind of redicules me infront of her friends but shheee seems so cool.. the everyday a hug thing is wierd yah but its sweet

wozonky

dont want to appear shallow with the ugly thing though!!! if she was like amazing beautiful i would still feel the same =P

wozonky

well yea of course i do but i RARELY get hugs and from a stranger it feels empty but i actually know her friends name and she actually sort of talks to me and i just clench up and dont say n e thing special =P