A girl on the news

Chrysta

I didn't get to see the story but my mom said that she heard a preview for a story about a nine year old girl who hung herself. They said she was a "painfully shy" girl and a straight 'A' student.

I was thinking maybe she had SP and didn't know what it was and hadn't told anyone.

Just thought I'd share.

nope1

Someone can be hiding their problems by being "too" good on something and since she has SP "I think", it's especially hard for her to open up.

One other reason is that since she can't be social, she concentrated on her school work too much until she cracked.

In any case, a good balance always help. But I feel sorry for the girl.

I just hope that for those suffering "Including myself", to try to get help. And at least, talk about it to the one closest to you: Your mother. Who knows, she might understand you better then you think.

ozkr

wow! That's not the kind of behavior I would expect from a 9 year old... and even weirder is that there were no signs of her troubles .Maybe the parents are avoiding saying anything that could put the blame on them (but I don't know anything about that case so I can't really jump to conclusions)