a diary of shame

mozart87

I don't know if any of you heard about sandy newbigging and his "mind detox method" shown on the succesful tv series "the spa of embarissing illneses".
this method implies finding in your subconcious the "shameful" moments from you life which practically are the cause of your illnes.
considering this till I will have the money to meet sandy in person, I will begin to write down what I call "a diary of shame".

Ronaldo10

"A mind detox is as important as any physical cleanse.
If you’re carrying around a truck load of toxic thoughts about who you are and what you can’t be, do or have you will severely limit your life enjoyment and success. If on top of that, you’re holding onto a lifetime (or more!) of unresolved negative emotions, you can experience dis-ease within your body and mind. " said Sandy.. :D

DarkSeeker

I got a lot of first hand experience at digging out and reliving shameful and painful moments, and personally writing is a very short term solution. You feel good at the beginning, and you become more familiar at dealing with shameful memories, but it doesn't reduce the shame in any ways. I mean, you do accept that it happened to you, but you still can't allow yourself to expose it to others without being ashamed of it.

I'm not saying not to do it, I'm merely saying that our complex predicament cannot be erased with the wave of a magical wand. It takes a lot of lucidity to get over your deepest fears.