A.d.i.d.a.s -------

screename

All day I dream about sex. Anyone else? Maybe its my age hehe.

Seriously though, I hate this. Discuss, you horny *******s :thumbup:

Maybe this will be one of those threads that never dies :)

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
HAHA underneath is the advertisement for 'woman is 61 but looks 40..'

Shes pulling her wrinkly old skin off her face... nope, I'm not horny now! xD

Well, since this is not in the adult section, I am going to speak in coded messages.

I usually "let the bird out of its cage" once a week, if you know what I mean.

Other than that, no obsession with sex, never had intercourse, and hopefully never will, I want to remain virgin for all my life.

Btw screename, do you speak french?

Last edited:

Bronson99

Well, since this is not in the adult section, I am going to speak in coded messages.

I usually "let the bird out of its cage" once a week, if you know what I mean.

Other than that, no obsession with sex, never had intercourse, and hopefully never will, I want to remain virgin for all my life.

Btw screename, do you speak french?

Is that for religious reasons or because you just believe no one will find you attractive? Don't take this as an insult, I'm just genuinely curious.

If the latter is your reason, I would suggest self-improvement as the fix for it. Learning to become attractive requires some effort and some risk-taking, there's no way around it... it's not an easy thing for most guys.

Is that for religious reasons or because you just believe no one will find you attractive? Don't take this as an insult, I'm just genuinely curious.

If the latter is your reason, I would suggest self-improvement as the fix for it. Learning to become attractive requires some effort and some risk-taking, there's no way around it... it's not an easy thing for most guys.

Hello Bronson99

I don't mind you asking at all.
This is for religious reasons , having sex before marriage is considered a sin in all religions.
I also don't intend to get married. This however, is for social reasons, maybe I'll change my mind about marriage, who knows.

I am not really into religious stuff, but I just avoid crossing the lines : stealing, lying, killing...etc. (you get the picture)

Last edited:

Bronson99

Hello Bronson99

I don't mind you asking at all.
This is for religious reasons , having sex before marriage is considered a sin in all religions.
I also don't intend to get married. This however, is for social reasons, maybe I'll change my mind about marriage, who knows.

I am not really into religious stuff, but I just avoid crossing the lines : stealing, lying, killing...etc. (you get the picture)

I think you should change your mind. Sexuality is very high on the list of Maslow's Hierarchy. You only get one life, man, may as well have the richest experience you can. I don't think loneliness is good for anyone.

I think you should change your mind. Sexuality is very high on the list of Maslow's Hierarchy. You only get one life, man, may as well have the richest experience you can. I don't think loneliness is good for anyone.

I might indeed regret this when I'll be in my 40's, but for now, everything is hunky dory.

I try to suppress my needs for sex (if they ever come out) by "letting my bird out of its cage" occasionally.

Besides, doing this, might reduce the chances of developing prostate cancer... In this case, I'd be hitting two birds with one stone. (sorry for the pun)

Once, I even managed to hold out for 64 days. I felt like a bloody monk!

I didn't really live my age as most of people did, never had any girlfriend, hardly hung out with friends...etc
Most of my hobbies boil down to one thing : learning and learning.

I already feel like I am 60 in my head.
Either this, or I'm going crackers...

Last edited:

Bronson99

I might indeed regret this when I'll be in my 40's, but for now, everything is hunky dory.

I try to suppress my needs for sex (if they ever come out) by "letting my bird out of its cage" occasionally.

Besides, doing this, might reduce the chances of developing prostate cancer... In this case, I'd be hitting two birds with one stone. (sorry for the pun)

Once, I even managed to hold out for 64 days. I felt like a bloody monk!

I didn't really live my age as most of people did, never had any girlfriend, hardly hung out with friends...etc
Most of my hobbies boil down to one thing : learning and learning.

I already feel like I am 60 in my head.
Either this, or I'm going crackers...

Well, whatever works for you, man. I do not want to go without intimacy for my entire life. I don't like the effect of continual loneliness and this idea that I have to accept feeling "undesirable" or whatever. But certainly there are other ways to think about it. I don't see it much from a religious angle, but if it works for you, that's probably a good thing.

64 days is amazingly long. There are benefits to "No Fap" as they call it, increased energy and more stable mood are some of the ones I've noticed. But IMHO letting it go for any longer than 14 days is needless because of well, I don't want to mention it, but I think you might get the idea if you think for a moment. It's a bit embarrassing to mention outright.

Well, whatever works for you, man. I do not want to go without intimacy for my entire life. I don't like the effect of continual loneliness and this idea that I have to accept feeling "undesirable" or whatever. But certainly there are other ways to think about it. I don't see it much from a religious angle, but if it works for you, that's probably a good thing.

64 days is amazingly long. There are benefits to "No Fap" as they call it, increased energy and more stable mood are some of the ones I've noticed. But IMHO letting it go for any longer than 14 days is needless because of well, I don't want to mention it, but I think you might get the idea if you think for a moment. It's a bit embarrassing to mention outright.

Everyone has his own reasons to do what he does.

At a certain point in my life (14-20) I felt the same way as you do, didn't like loneliness either, I tried so hard to have girlfriends, but got rejected whenever I tried. It affected me a lot.
Now, I feel completely different, relieved to not have that need for social interactions/relations anymore. No disappointment, but no pleasure either :(

As for nofap, I get what you are alluding to. It could be embarrassing in front of your partner indeed.

I don't know if this is some placebo effect but that 64 days thing helped me to increase my confidence. Maybe this is just a coincidence.