6th Form arrangment...

Allan

Well, as I can no longer bare to be in school, due to me constantly being driven mad by just about everything there, SA, and my pompous w**** of a form tutor, I am now faced with a problem.

I must either:

1) Continue as I am, inevitably ending in me doing something stupid out of desperation for an anxiety release, which hasn't been seen from me in over 4 years. (In my case, I would go on a destructive, somewhat berserker like, mental turn, damaging whatever comes my way. Which in turn is embarrasing, leading to more anxiety, more fuel on the fire, vicious circle alert!)

2) Leave 6th form. Not really something I want to do, I need some further education - I'm sure saying "I'm in NAGTY! ^_^" will wear off eventually as an employment prospect, if I can ever get enough bottle to try and get a job in the first place.

3) Try and arrange something else work-wise, whereby I could either be alone, and work, which would make me lonely, or be at home, and come to school to collect work. And not be so lonely, but suffer withdrawral from having seriously limited time with the half-a-handful of friends I have left.

So, I now have to pick what to do, by about 2pm(GMT, for non-UK readers) today. I've spent the last week off (bar Contemporary Music, on Wednesday. About the only lesson I dare be seen in, and not feel worthless.), so my chances of getting kicked out are good. However, I have leverage on them too. My school recieves funding for G&T students, on a per-student basis. Most of which is never actually spent on us 'Gifted' students. If I leave/get kicked out, they lose funding. That's about the only 1-up I have against a terrible attendance record, no formal diagnosis of what I percieve to be Social Anxiety, (though i'm quite sure it is. I wouldn't be here otherwise.), and a slew of angry teachers.

Guh, I hate being me sometimes... Can you's guys reccomend some ideas?