:-(

Philip

My grandad has died. I'm so upset. I can't believe I will never ever see him again. He did think I hated him and the family because I never used to visit them, so they stopped trying to contact me and never sent me a birthday card etc. the last time I saw him was about a year ago down town and he gave me his number to ring him.I always said to myself I will go and visit them soon but put it off. I never did go because I didn't want them to know what a loser I was, not working, and I wouldn't have known what to say etc. Argh all because of sa.

Thanks for listening all. It helps to say my feelings.

Does it get any better. No close person to me has died before. The world feels more empty. :(

LA-girl

Hi Philip!

I'm so sorry to hear that. I know when my grandparents died (They're all gone now) I was really upset and I couldn't stop crying. :cry: But it all passed after a while. It doesn't mean I don't think ab. them anymore, but now I rather smile when I do. :)

Hope you're feeling better soon!!!

Mary

I am really sorry Phillip to hear about your grandfather and I know you are probably going to feel really horrible for awhile but I want to tell you that it does get better over time..let yourself grieve right now and its normal to feel the way you do, but as time passes it will get easier. Take care and you and your family are in my prayers. I'm sorry I can't say or do more to help you but feel free to pm me anytime you need to talk.. :)

gg

hi philip. sorry to hear that. but you should think of it like this > your grandfather will know now why you put of visiting him (sa) as im sure he is in heaven looking down on you & see's & feels what you are going thru.
good luck to you. & im sure he will be there with you in spirit & is helping you thru lifes dificulties :)