3 years

Tommerh

In year 7 we were told to play this game where we had to line up with the person with the iggest shoe size at one end and the smallest at the other now i got it wrong as i should have been at the end and now everyones having a go at me. The game was 3 years ago. :( I fell depressed sad lonely. I dont know what to do

Naniwazu

Hi and welcome to SP world :)

I think your best option would be to talk to someone about it: your parents or someone at school. Don't keep it a secret. If you're being bullied or someone is 'having a go' at you, don't just put up with it. Do something, take action. It's not easy, but it's definitely the best thing to do. I put up with bullying for 6 years at school and I regret not having told someone earlier. You made a mistake in a game 3 years ago, that's okay! Everyone makes mistakes! I've made countless mistakes in my life. I've done something similar to what you did countless times; but this does not mean that you deserve to be ridiculed for it. The people who are after you are stupid. Be strong and tell someone and I'm sure you'll be fine..cheer up :D