Iseesky

Mermaids, American Beauty, Now and Then, Little Miss Sunshine, The Goonies, Galaxy Quest, Wizard of Oz, Little Rascals...Typically the movies I watched a lot as a kid are still the ones I watch over and over as an 'adult.'

upndwn

Just the ones I can remember from the top of my head; Gladiator, Inception, The Dark knight, Hellraiser, The thing, Watchmen, Lotr trilogy, Star wars (original trilogy), Dark city, Jacob's ladder, Kingdom of heaven, The descent, Bad Santa (every Christmas), 7even, Fight club, Training day, Heat, Re-animator, Dead alive (Braindead), Iron man 1&2, Spiderman 1&2, Die hard

Ciretose

LotR 1, 2 and 3 (hopefully the upcoming Hobbit as well)

Master and Commander: Far Side of the World

Moon

Dr. Zhivago

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

The Darjeeling Limited

One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest

Seven Years in Tibet

In Bruges

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Sleepy Hollow

The Room

Being John Malkovich

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but there you have it.

MrTimid&Shy

LotR 1, 2 and 3 (hopefully the upcoming Hobbit as well)

Master and Commander: Far Side of the World

Moon

Dr. Zhivago

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

The Darjeeling Limited

One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest

Seven Years in Tibet

In Bruges

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Sleepy Hollow

The Room

Being John Malkovich

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but there you have it.

nice list you got there, dr.zhivago old one or new one?

Rot

The dark knight, The thin red line, Into the wild, The life of the others, Road to perdition, Waking Life, Snatch, Atonement, Little Miss Sunshine, Match point, 2001: A space odyssey, Dolls, Castaway on the moon, Fear and loathing in Las Vegas, The life of Brian, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Back to the future, E.T. (my childhood's film), Pulp Fiction and others I can't think about right now ::eek::

drganon

Mallrats
Die Hard
LA Confidential
Inception
Let the Right One In
Back to the future
Back to the future 2
Wall-e

The movies which touched the bottom of my heart so deep that i'm depressed when i realise they are not real are the LOTR movies.
The storyline, characters oh wow... i felt in love with the entire thing.
Maybe this may sounds creepy but i hope to live in a world like that when i die. Beyond my dreams....

Kunfu Panda makes me feel super happy, like all the bad feelings drift away when i watch it. The protagonist Po is a fat bastard but when it comes to accept himself he totally kicks ass.

dancingintherain

Dancer in the dark
Abre los ojos or vanilla sky
La fille sur le pont
Donnie darko
Ace ventura
Edward Scissorhands
The Frighteners