Smile! If she brings her iPod, ask her what kind of music she listens to. Don't worry about being "trained" on how to act. You have to realize that it takes practice of being yourself and socializing before you know how to feel comfortable in these situations. Just be polite and when the dancing starts, ask her to dance! And remember to just smile, it will make things more comfortable.

katie1919

When you walk down the aisle just focus on smiling, most people are nervous being in weddings anyway. Once you get down the aisle try to just focus on the ceremony. That is what I did in my own wedding and people told me they couldn't believe how not nervous I appeared. I just focused on what I was doing and tried my best to ignore all the people. I know sometimes it is easier said than done.

So the girl has the wrong impression about you...prove her wrong. Like elek2ronik said, smile, be polite, ask her about what kind of music she likes. Have a good time and try not to be too hard on yourself!!

Krista

It's alright to blush dear. If anything, just confide in the girl that you're really nervous. I'm sure she could appreciate the fact that everyone gets like that. You'll do great.

just wanted to say the wedding was yesterday, i did everyting okay and didn't blush, the bad thing is I coulodnt talk to the girl in the car, the second time we had to go to the car she said she''l go with her friend but later that wasn't possible, but at least at the receprion I talked to her for like 1 minute;)