21 year old from los angeles area suffering with APD!

bombera42

i don't understand y this stupid disorder has taken over my life! i have lost most acquantences from high school and have made to many mistakes following and trying 2 fit in with the party crowd and for awhile i thought all i had was depression and used alcohol as a medication, and boy did that turn my life unpside down...

anyway, i feel really alone, and these supportive website help and all but i still haven't met anyone in person with these feelings that i have, i still feel alone so if anyone near my age or from around cali please message me or AIM me on aol:funybuny0003

i've had enough of this disorder, and would love 2 meet people who feel the same, share experiences, and if possible develop relationships and hang out... i mean we can't b afraid of each other now, can we? i promise not 2 judge u... i just hate feelings alone and want 2 help others and vise versa who feel the same.

JaneDoe

I can totally relate

Hi, I'm a 20 year old girl with a very serious case of avoidance personality. Please read my comments to find out more about me. I'd love to chat with you. I don't live in the US, but i am planning to go there once I get over this thing :roll:. I'd really like to hear back from you.

btw. this is my 7th message. I won't me able to post things on the forum for another 24h. Please pm me back.

This is also a message to other readers who would like to talk to me.