:(

SweetCupcake

Since i wear the same clothes everyday for weeks on end my mum has started to get mad and just had a go at me. I dont leave the house so i just wear the same clothes that i feel comfortable in. I wont wear anything else.
She went to get me an outfit today with my money and said if i didnt like it she would take it back. So i tried it on but didnt like it, dress was too short and made me look huge. So now shes throwing a hissy fit over that. She says i jsut have too much control and theres nothing wrong with me im not autistic, i dont have social phobia and im just stubborn. I want to punch her i thought she understood somewhat and i even gave her a book to read about social phobia and now she says that. Now i really am alone in all of this. Im trying to get better, i see a counsellor every week and i was going to go with my mum to the cinema next week for the first time in about 8 yrs. Yet she wants instant results and whatever i do shes never satisfied. The other day i spoke on the phone to sort out my benifits and debit card which is something ive never been able to do. Yet she says i sit on the computer all day with greasy dirty hair and dirty clothes and dont take care of my personal hygiene. I bath every other day. I just dont like my clothes to be washed. No i dont smell either because i dont do anything.
I hate my mum now she has really hurt me and upset me by being so personal. I actually want to move out and cut her out of my life for being so horrid to me.::(:

Beyondshy

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. I am also feeling like I want to cut my mum out of my life at the moment! Maybe your mum is just frustrated that there isn't more she can do to help. Give her some time to calm down

:) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :)

Heh. I also wear the same clothes like for over a week sometimes, I never take a shower. I don't really see the point when you never go out anyways! But Your mom sounds like she is being a total bitch. She may think that she's helping by doing this and saying this stuff to you, but she ain't doin' it the right way at ALL!!! She probably doesn't really understand. It sounds like she is trying to help, but she's doing it totally wrong. I don't know how you are suppose to tell her or change or mind, since she might not be willing to but, I think you should know that there's nothing wrong with YOU. It might be good to tell her to back-off a bit, maybe she'd get the message, and good luck for you too.

anomicdeer

If I told my mother that I have this, she would act the same way. I already get yelled at sometimes and I would get yelled at more because she wouldn't understand. I don't think anybody does unless they are a victim.

BlaiseBLATES

my dads like that, i have pyjama days alot more often than i used to and when he comes to see me its like 'why aren't you dressed?! why havent you done your hair?!" parents just dont understand sometimes i guess.

dream

Wow, im the same there are days where i don't take a shower for weeks on end its disgusting i no and the longer i wait its harder to do such a routine task as to take a shower.My mother tries tolerate my feelings as she knows best but she screams or threatens me to move somtimes she leaves me alone more times then not though.