=

Alvinsduckie

hey Pinker! :D

yep..thought I posted link in another thread, in case i didnt--here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5wXJsDP6Rs

how u doing?

alex

EDITED JUNE 16 2008

some fuckin' pedophile made a false copyright complaint against ALL of my vids...ETS and all.

I have counter-filed to youtube to reinstate my vids..will have to wait and see or talk to an attorney to get injunction or something (unless someone here knows an atty that can help me)

here is direct link to photobucket...

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b366/rcmoonpie/?action=view&current=FOX-ETSDec2007.flv

garza vid

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b366/rcmoonpie/?action=view&current=sympathectomynews-full.flv

hopefully my vids will be back soon.

Alvinsduckie

thanks =) it was well worth waiting and fighting for.

as far as i know..no more stations will be doing an ETS-style report. I have had several people in Yuku embed it in their foreign forums..so it's out there worldwide :D

it was members like you Pinker who gave me the strength NOT to give up.

:-* thanks a million 8)

Hyper-Hydro

As much as I hate ETS ( I had one myself, and I do appreciate this video somehow) I wonder if anyone might recognize that maybe Alexandra sweats for a pretty good reason: She´s heavily overweight! She´s a FAT lady. Look at her (and maybe look at yourself in the mirror) She doesn´t need surgery or drugs. She needs to go ON A DIET. She needs to EXERCISE. She never had " HH" , she never did sweat "excessively" She probably just overdressed and couldn´t understand why she kept sweating. I´m wondring when we can get around to calling the black kettles around here.

Alvinsduckie

I weighed 100 pounds less before ETS. I'm fat because my thyroid quit and it took me 2 years to get on disability before i could get $ for medicine. prior to ETS I was power-walking a mile in under 10 minutes. I had no health problems at all

you must have missed the point where i said it could be 30 degrees outside and I would sweat buckets.

I have had HH since i was 9 years old. It runs in my family

yes I'm fat, how very mature for you to point out the obvious

Hyper-Hydro

Re: .

Alvinsduckie said:
yes I'm fat, how very mature for you to point out the obvious

Duckie, I´m sorry to hear about your thyroid, but I´m primarily looking for causes and ways out of the problem. I´m not being insensitive, I´m making a point. Reaching maturity also has something to do with assuming responsibility of your own life, however hard you may feel that is. Your thyroid doesn´t control what´s entering your mouth. I have no doubt whatsoever that if you would concentrate primarily on regaining a normal appetite and exercise frequently, maybe talk to somebody about reconstructing your diet, a lot of things would change to the positive in your life.

Do you really mean to tell me that you sweat the same amount 100 pounds on or off? Well maybe if you sit still in an airconditioned room.

Pinker said:
That was incredibly insensitive.. I can't believe what you said.

You would think on a forum like this we would be able to seek some compassion from fellow sufferers at the very least.

Well I happen to believe that there is also compassion in looking for true solutions or atleast real improvement rather than symptom treatment. Obesity is a major cause to excessive sweating among other serious predicaments.