Working out!

Chilling__Echo

occupying that time with something other than raw thinking

i love this believesomthing. i've always thought to myself, "i'll feel better once i get out and do something" and you put it into a sentence :D

i don't work out but everytime i do get *worked out* i feel better :? so i believe it's good for the psyche

redlady

"Those who do not have time for exercise in the present will have to make time for illness in the future" I forget who said that - some lord something or other. I just thought i'd add it - i mean it's relevant. Here's to good health for everybody. :D

Fighter86

nerdgirl178 said:
I went from a size 12 to a 4 :)

Wow! Sure wish I could do that. I have put on quite a lot of weight but haven been able to lost the extra kilos :? My attempts at healthy eating & regular exercise always screw up after a couple of weeks at most.

AsPerIn

I try to workout one hour a day, either in front of the TV, or listening to my Zen Micro, or both. I feel i have a lot more energy since i started my daily routine. I have also switched from milk products to soy products. I feel much better, but i still love milk and cheddar lots.

IcanDoIt

heres a quick tip:

jogging for 20 mins = aprroximately 330 calories burnt

caloric consumption for normal person = 2100 calories

the way to lose weight is to exercise more and eat less..

even so, jogging helps increase metobolism, the health of the heart etc..so there lots of advantages of exercising..