Lets post our small victories

Hottie

Caught some fish yesterday, ate them today... :) yum!

not a great lover of some fish but however, how good for you :)

Okay well i was ment to go to my addiction counsellor and tell her things i havent told anyone before. Unfortunatly, here i am instead, as i have missed my appointment!!!

I rang her, and this is what i said: "i am really sorry im not there today. Im actully dissapointed in myself coz there are things i want to say and just get them out there"...................whoooo for me to say that was huge as it means there is no getting/hiding away from it next time.

I guess i will have to keep my typed letter for another week!!

:)

DespairSoul

Thank-you both so much!
I always find you both leaving lovely comments, it makes me smile :)

I was so surprised I managed it.
Awww, at least the plane trip went well for you those years ago :) I hope it does the same for me.
I'm so nervous.

u are welcome :) Yes went well i was loving this adrenalin how plane start and landing i was having fun by it. Hehe some people feel bad like vomit but for me was opposite. I hope u will enjoy and not feel to anxious around people coz there is necessary to seat with 2 people around u. The worse is seat in the middle. The best is by window coz u can see nice stuff but i wasn't that lucky i was actually seating in the middle between two mans eww. I would prefer be on the site. And what i wasn't daring to me coz of anxiety going to toalet lol anyway i don't need it for my luck. Do u will fly long? I was just few hours who knows how i will react if would 8h and more. Make u sure u have enough drink, some pill if stomach or head will hurt u. Also maybe something for ears like music but everything must be off i'm not sure if u can have music on?I just was in plane twice i was going there and back hihi. Well i hope u don't fly to far. Maybe some nice book or magazine will be helpful?:D

LonelyWonders

There are 3 people sitting next to me in this random classroom with computers and no rules, and I am not moving ^^ for 13 more minutes because then my class starts. o.o

LonelyWonders

Lol sorry, I didn't read ''Small'' Victory. I thought every victory I could write down LOL. but yeah it's a major victory, not small, small is like something easy but a lil diff ::eek:: But anyways, It was very hard but still I will do it again and again!:) till it's SMALL for REAL ;)

But is any victory truely small. I don't think so! :D

Rose_Red

So I decided to post this just because I'm quite proud of myself..
Sorry that I seem to post so often in this thread.. it's the only time I can share when I'm happy about something I've achieved.

Well, ever since I got back from my holiday to my father's house (a few weeks ago) I haven't left the house at all. I hardly ever leave my bed really.
But I got in contact with my coach and it turns out I have a new one. I had an appointment with her today, and I left the house.
I also had a hot drink with her in a public cafe. Luckily because it was 9am, it was just about empty. Except a little kid kept staring at me which made me anxious, it's probably because ...here I'm about to say it.. I have no eyebrows. So it made me severely fidgety.

I'm proud that I left the house and went into a public place.
But also because I didn't wear make-up either (I smother my face in make-up, and normally NEVER leave the house or let anyone see me without it), and I wore very casual clothing, a big tee and jeans. I normally NEVER leave the house wearing these.
I'm super self-conscious wearing these because they make me look terrible. I normally wear skirts and very black pantyhose so you can't notice my legs and that mid section of my body.

Anyway..

With my new coach, straight away she noticed something was 'off' with me.
She's worked with a girl with Aspergers Syndrome, and sort of noticed something with me.
These coaches work with teenagers who have left or leaving school, but also those that need help getting jobs or into courses.
Anyway, she said she's going to make a doctor's appointment for me.
So, my victory is that I'm finally going to get help.

I'm quite happy my coach got switched because this one also, I told her I never leave the house or have friends and I told her about my depression as a child, and she said every two weeks she's going to take me out into town for a couple hours.
I'm kind of nervous, but it's progress.

My progress should be a small victory. It is for me anyway.
But I also decided to start posting on this site again after weeks so being hesitant and thinking about leaving for good.

MollyBeGood

Yay for small victories! I tried to stand-up for myself in the face of a personal attack today, ending up crying but I tried.

So I decided to post this just because I'm quite proud of myself..
Sorry that I seem to post so often in this thread.. it's the only time I can share when I'm happy about something I've achieved.

Well, ever since I got back from my holiday to my father's house (a few weeks ago) I haven't left the house at all. I hardly ever leave my bed really.
But I got in contact with my coach and it turns out I have a new one. I had an appointment with her today, and I left the house.
I also had a hot drink with her in a public cafe. Luckily because it was 9am, it was just about empty. Except a little kid kept staring at me which made me anxious, it's probably because ...here I'm about to say it.. I have no eyebrows. So it made me severely fidgety.

I'm proud that I left the house and went into a public place.
But also because I didn't wear make-up either (I smother my face in make-up, and normally NEVER leave the house or let anyone see me without it), and I wore very casual clothing, a big tee and jeans. I normally NEVER leave the house wearing these.
I'm super self-conscious wearing these because they make me look terrible. I normally wear skirts and very black pantyhose so you can't notice my legs and that mid section of my body.

Anyway..

With my new coach, straight away she noticed something was 'off' with me.
She's worked with a girl with Aspergers Syndrome, and sort of noticed something with me.
These coaches work with teenagers who have left or leaving school, but also those that need help getting jobs or into courses.
Anyway, she said she's going to make a doctor's appointment for me.
So, my victory is that I'm finally going to get help.

I'm quite happy my coach got switched because this one also, I told her I never leave the house or have friends and I told her about my depression as a child, and she said every two weeks she's going to take me out into town for a couple hours.
I'm kind of nervous, but it's progress.

My progress should be a small victory. It is for me anyway.
But I also decided to start posting on this site again after weeks so being hesitant and thinking about leaving for good.

Good good. I like the idea of people having a coach to help them - let us know how it goes each time :)

Yay for small victories! I tried to stand-up for myself in the face of a personal attack today, ending up crying but I tried.

Big hug for for you. I'm afraid of face to face conflict because of the emotions that get in the way, the Vulcans have it easy.

MollyBeGood

thanks Red Rose and Phocas :)

i wasn't in the same room, so no face to face for me... long story... so it was easier plus I was plugging my ears when the insults flew so I didn't hear half of them.

Beatmetrics

Today i ended my day at work graciously headed home, ate, lit up one of my incenses and I'm on here relaxing :)

lostfocus

Wow I do have a problem lol well today i walked to the gas station which was hard but somewhat pleasent. then about midday i walked around the block and jeez it was bad, but i made it seems like that one made it worse on me a bit, but i sucked it up and went on a car ride witch was great kinda relieved the rest of my day.

lostfocus

I went out for the first time this week with my mom to go and get my niece. On the way back home we even stopped at a fast food place (I tend to avoid them because there's so many people and lots of commotion.) I ran into an ex friend from high school and actually talked with her. Lol, it's not much but I'm proud of myself. I even managed eye contact when I ordered my food.

well thats good. I understand how hard it is to run into someone from the past and them seeing you this way. and i deff. understand about the fear of the fastfood place o jeez that is a mom lets go threw the drive threw and hope the cashier dosn't notice me to much 20 years old sitting in a car with my mom scared of the world. theyyyy knowwww. hahaha. well anyway good job i'm glad you got threw it with confidence.

petrified eyes

I attended a BBQ with almost everyone in the apartment building, about 15 people. I didn't talk much, sat off to the side, but I actually managed to relax enough to have a pretty good time.

Yay!! I managed to eat about 3000 calories today!! I'm working to gain weight and since today it is going fantastic!! :D Finally today I got the feeling that I reached my goal :D, I will keep doing this. I feel very good right now :)

doubleM

i went to my college gym for the first time yesterday. i had never been there before and wanted to go for a long time. it was really hard to walk in there by myself, but i did it. there was alot of people in there. i decided i didnt care what anyone thought, and i enjoyed it.

Oxygen

I went to a job interview! As a phone salesman. I will hear back from him tomorrow. No idea if I will manage a job like that, but I need to try. The job hours works with me being a single mom, the location is like 5 minutes away from here so it's perfect. I'm really pushing myself lately! ::p: