Classmate is harassing me? What do I do?

nezul

i would LOL to if i knew what funny thing i said/did

i really wouldn't wanna get into that situation to have to hit someone, beacause if you miss you are very screwed, stomach can be good but you need to cause enough pain for them not to go "enraged" which will stop their pain for about 30 seconds and then they would probably go nuts on you.

stomach, nose, balls any of those would hurt ALOT but u gotta hir dam hard and you CANT miss

aizome

work with the food chain.

(bottom)you->curtis->your teacher->your vice-principal->your principal(top)
adjust as necessary with year coordinators and other faculty staff members such as student counsellors and school nurses.

follow the line of command until someone helps you, and when they do, take it to the higher-ups. violence has too many variables as a solution - he may overpower you and leave you seriously hurt, especially since in my opinion his behaviour seems quite erratic. you may also get suspended, seen as the bad guy - this doesn't help your case if curtis decides to come back for round 2, and it doesn't guarantee this will miraculously make him 'learn his lesson'.

B

barrin

i know exacty how you feel, kick his ass outside of school, and if trouble is brought into school with teachers tell them what happened its ouside of school what can they really do. If something that takes place on school ground like the guy being a dick and harrasing kids he can get into some trouble because they will ask why it took place and it will lead to school, but if its handled outside of school you might get a talking to from your parents but if they are decent they will understand there are some kids even if you do stick up to only have one more thing to piss you off with and the only way to shut them up is hit them you knock them down what can they say and no matter what they do you just knocked them to the ground, are they gonna keep bringing up the faact they got wrecked? it may be kind of a macho way to go at it but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

MandyMo

omg he sounds gay or something i mean why is he rubbing his leg against you? write down all of this in your diary, so you can have a record of it. Tell him to stay the F the away from you. Mayb ask an older cousin or something to come round and scare the %$#@ out of this little &^%$

striker

- Ignore him.
- Don't react to what he says
- As long as he doesn't get physical don't bother, but if he does, complain to someone important and exaggerate it. Kinda like, if he hits you on the head, then tell the person in authority that he did x to you. (x is anything gross or taboo)
ex: he kicked me on my nuts with his boots. I am going to call the police.
They won't believe him cause he is the bully.

- re-frame his actions as something undesirable.
Tell him not to flirt with you, and that you are not gay.. do it loud so other people can hear.
so next time he does anything to you, the 'he is gay' frame is underlying it

Last edited:

Sacrament

Most of the advice that's being given is exactly why you people were bullied when you were young, or why you are still being bullied. If he ignores the guy, nothing is going to change.

Stand up for yourself. The only thing your teacher's going to do is comment with other teachers during recess and tell stories of when they were young. As for your parents, there's not much they can do either except tell you to grow a pair and face the bully.

Why exactly do they bully you? Is it the sole fact that you're quiet or is there something else, like the way you dress or the way your hair looks?

Tiercel

I wouldn't resort to violence. Not yet anyway. If you're an intelligent and quiet kid and you seemingly pop Curtis in the nose for no reason, you could become the quiet one that nobody thought was capable of something like that. Just saying that it could lead to further problems with your peers.

So your teacher won't do anything about another student harassing you? Go to the assistant principal. And be sure to tell him/her that your teacher refused to help you. And mentioning that you might have to beat his ass if nobody else will do anything couldn't hurt. Sometimes the threat of violence can be enough to get things moving.

And if an assistant principal or principal still won't help you, then get George McFly on his ass. Just give him one hard punch in the nose. You'll only get one shot, though, so make sure it counts.

206Raider

I'm serious you need to find his weakness and expose it or just punch him in the mouth hard, make sure he feels it, if you do it right he want want anymore problems

N

nininunui

i live in finland and this boy called lauri has got issues i was laughing with my friend about a jokeand i looked roand behind me and he saw me look roand and he though we were laughing at him so he came ove rand kiked my friend niina in the stomach and se had to gasp for breath then he turned round and scraped me in the face with his fingernails he missed my eyes bye a 1cm and he is always doing stuff like that and other peple in my class comlane about him staring at the butts and breasts and he piched another one of my friend on the butt and he has no friend evrybody is scared of him and with good reson if you have heard of the shootingin finnish schools they all were because that person was bullied so evry girl in my claas told the head master they were scared of him but he refuses to do anything and i dont think i can fit everything he has done on here but its made everybody scared of him and now he thinks it funny to hit girls and he went to spain a year ago and now he thinks everybody is interested in the spanish colture and languege even the teachers have had to ell him to be quite so im not sure but the next school shoting might be him he is sieriosly woierd and alone and sumething not right in his brain ive tried to be nice but him kiking my best friend in the belly and scraping my face was the last straw