Zoooooooooooo!

Bexi

Hi Zooooooooo, I know you are a newly Wed, so want to say congratulations on here! Hope you have a great honeymoon xx

zoooo

Awwwwwww!!!! THANX!!!!
:D :) :lol: :wink:
That made me soooo happy!!

I know I keep talking about him.. a lot.. too much.. but it's difficult not to.

Again thanx a lot.. "I have never" had a thread in any forum ever with my "name" on it..

:D :) :lol: :wink: again!!

young

zoooo said:

Again thanx a lot.. "I have never" had a thread in any forum ever with my "name" on it..

And it's a good thread. You can't beat that. Oh, and congrats on the wedding. Did or are you going anywhere for the honeymoon?

zoooo

young said:
zoooo said:

And it's a good thread. You can't beat that. Oh, and congrats on the wedding. Did or are you going anywhere for the honeymoon?

It's a grrrreat thread :D

The answer is yes. We did go on honeymoon and we're going on honeymoon :)

We went on a little honeymoon straight after the wedding, and we're off on a super USA honeymoon of my dreams (hopefully, cross fingers it won't be ruined by anxiety or anything else..) in only a few days!! It's what I always wanted to do, I'm soooo excited.. I can't believe it :eek: :D

black_mamba

Well I already congratulated you in the chat room, but what the hell, this deserves at least two congrats. :wink:

[cliff richard] congratulations [/cliff richard]

I apologise for my poor cliff impression, should've done an Elvis one since you're off to the US. :p