Zimovane [active ingredient; Zopiclone]

okkamsrazor

Ive been prescribed this by my GP (im still on those herbals btw) :arrow: Has anyone taken anything by the trade name Zimovane or anything with Zopiclone (as the main ingredient) in? Its apparently for people with severe sleeping difficulties, which is a bit strange cuz I sleep just fine! My GP said that it works well with anxiety issues. Also Ive been given a strong Vitamin B compound to take alongside.
Thanks in advance!

redneck

I have beeen given those pills by my doctor to relieve my insomnia ,which is another problem associated with my social anxiety They are not reccomended for long term use due to addictive properties. In my case, those pills were working for 5 night only and after that I would have to double my dose to get similar result. In addition that stuff left horibble metalic taste in my mouth every morning after I had woken up. I do not think those pills have anything to do with alleviating anxiety symptoms. My doctor did not know anything about it and a leaflet do say that.

okkamsrazor

Thanks for the reply Redneck. Im only on my first days of these pills and cant feel any changes except for a slight fuzzyness in the morning. Ill give it another few weeks and report again how things look 8)

Okk

okkamsrazor

Ok - its been almost a month now since taking Zimovane and I feel worse than before I started them. Its completely messed up my sleep pattern (i now wake up 2 hours after ive gone to sleep and then have to do something to occupy my mind till I feel sleepy again)! I also get terrible headaches after ive woken up. Im gonna go see my GP today and tell him where to stick it. I wish I had said something to him when I had a suspicion after readng what the pills do :evil: Stay away from Zimovane :evil: (especially if you haven't got problems with your sleep)

strat

I've been using zimovane for years; they do work but they tend to cause hangovers and memory problems. Don't use them if you can avoid it.