Writing a book on bullying

Allenrubinstein

Hi, everyone!

I'm starting research on a book project about adults who were bullied as children and the ways they have found to heal from those wounds. It's a book I wanted to read and was surprised (though I suppose I shouldn't have been) that it didn't actually exist. All the books about bullying are for kids being bullied or parents of kids being bullied. Nothing has ever been published for those of us who have been through it years ago and now live in the world with those painful memories. I finally have decided to create the book I would like to read.

My goal is to interview 100 people about these experiences (including, I hope, some of those who did the teasing) to get a comprehensive picture of bullying and the ways it impacts our adult lives. I hope some of you will volunteer to share your experiences with me through Skype or email or, if you live in the Los Angeles area, in person.

I so appreciate it. Looking forward to hearing your stories. Let me know how to contact you if you're interested.

I also would appreciate links to other resources to find the bullied (or the bullies) and other sources for research.

Thanks,
Allen Rubinstein

Last edited:

Edsa

Hi there...

I have a particular interest about bullying due to a recent "suicide" in my community. My daughter asked me about it... and I told her that I was "abused" or bullied as a kid. She didn't believe me...

Anyway, if you'd like to interview me, my information is:

Ed
American of Mexican descent and I do NOT speak Spanish
Born and raised in Santa Clara, CA
Currently residence: Boston, MA
Occupation: Program manager for one of the top companies in the world
Married: 5 children
[email protected]

wtf? oh I get it now; you do the first post without the usual link, then you do a second fake post hoping doobs will come along and post their email addresses. Where the hell do you people come up with this stuff????

anyway

M
Oztralian and I DONT speak strine
Born and raised in an apple crate
Current residence: an apple crate
Married: one partner
sorry, no email available from my apple crate
:p