Wow, Sometimes its hard.

Anonymous

Alright here is what happend to me when I came out of the closet or so to speak a year ago:

I came out to one of my friends well they were my friend before this happend. I told her she said it was fine then when I came to school I sat at the table I awalys sit at and my friends at the time were like "Get out of here Fag!" And thats the last time I ever talked to them. I hit rock bottem at home and at school and even Online. At home when I told my Parents that I was Gay they were very angry at first then they started to accpet me. Then comes to Online now, I told that I was Gay in a thread on a Forum it asked who is gay and such. Everything was cool or I that it was. They started to flamme me, Pretty much until I was really pissed and nothing I could do. I also posted about my other problems there about my Suicide attempt. Then before I got banned they said things like I faked being Gay, and that I faked trying to Kill myself, It wasn't true. I am Gay and I did try to end my life. My life has been going down more and more. I pretty much have no where to turn to now.

Warlock

That sucks but here is my advice.

1. There are lots of people out there who will accept you even if you're gay, so keep trying to make friends.

2. Forums (except for this one because its a support forum and a few special forums) are full of scum of the earth and you shouldn't read or care about anything they say.

Anonymous

Keep your chin up

My sister is gay, so is my sister-in-law and two of my husband's cousins. Through my relationships with them, I have seen how they have managed to overcome their problems. They have all gone through periods of struggle, but they have found friends and people who accept them. There are many people out there who are open minded, it is just a matter of persevering and you will find them. I know that many of my gay family members have found friendship in gay chatrooms and at gay clubs. If you can develop some friendships and a 'support system' then you will not feel as bad when narrow minded people try bring you down. Try to remember the problem is not with you, it is with other people. I hope that will be of some help.

Anonymous

hi i am bisexual and my parents dont no but if i date sum1 i tell them becuase that way if they cant accept it then it is not worth it and i dump them. i also told all of my best freinds and explained that it aint mi fault and they havent been weird around me or nothing so i no they are great friends. and i have some gay and camp guy friends and i love them to bits they couldnt be nicer people