Would you send your photo to a net acquaintance/friend?

Would you send your photo to a net friend/acquintance?

• Yes, but first they would have to send me theirs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe in the future, currently - no

• No, never

• Total voters

Marvolo

Hi, :)

I just read that someone with the SA writes to someone on the net and even exchanges their photos :!: through the email way. 8O

I can't imagine if I could do it, at least currently. 8O

So, vote - do you have a internet or postal friends & do you send your photos them?

They may be but a deviant or a pervert! There are a lot of such people on the internet! :!:

Cheers, it is pretty curious thing I think... :lol:

unsweat

Sometimes I would really love to exchange pics with net friends, but I feel very paranoid. You never what the person is really like. What happens if you have a quarrel with him/her, the person might just post your image somewhere on the web and say some nasty things about you, or even edit your pic with photoshop with a naked body! That is not going to help with my SA.

Y

Oh, strange. Is that how people think about sending photos to eachother? I usually use my own pics as my msn picture, and when im asked i do send photos to people im chatting. I dont see whats wrong with it.

Well yeah he/she may be a pervert but so what? Its just a photo, i wouldnt mind him/her doing anything with my photo lol.

Danfalc

Banned
I kinda have issues with my apperance as i tend to just look for faults,i really dont like having my pic taken really,lol normaly just as the picture gets took i pull some same lame expression :p Buti think its nice to exchange photos wid someone you talk to often or like as it builds up trust and just gives you slightly more of an idea who ya talking to,so it really is who ya think ya talking to and not some 50 year old bloke in a dress pretending to be say 20 year old brenda lmao.I guess the other thing to think of is some people are shallow and judge you on looks :(

Specialy if ya close to someone online its really nice :) i think not somthing i would do wid everyone n anyone i talked to id have to get to know em first.

corrinaelizabeth

i hate my photo being taken and would hate to send my pic to someone....
when i go on other chat sites ppl always ask 4 my pic and when i say i havent got any photos (i havent got any recent ones)they think im odd lol

Marvolo

Aha. ell, I don't like my photos as well. I simply don't like my appearance, maybe it's some sort of OCD thinking, but it's simply so and I find it difficult to change it... :?

Meee

Nope, I wouldn't. I'd be more inclined to send a pic to some random stranger on the net than anyone I've actually talked to for some time, 'cos I assume they'll have a negative reaction to it (which doesn't matter so much if I don't know them).

IceLad

I would have to know the person very well before considering sending a photo.

I detest having my photo taken. What photos are taken of me, I somehow think I look weird or strange. It's very rare for me to be pleased with the image looking back.

Fighter86

Actually no, I wouldn't. But I did send some pictures, when I got to know someone from one of the online forums I posted in. We exchanged emails and then chatted on msn, after which, he said he would like to see a picture of me. I agreed since we got on so well, and he sent me a picture of himself first. The first time we exchanged a picture, it was one of those mosaic ones. We later progressed to other clearer and even full body pictures.

Having said all these, I however wouldn't advise people to send pictures of themselves to others they have met over the net. And yes, I do worry about what might happen to the pictures I've sent should our friendship turn sour one day. Also, I think one important point in sending pictures to people you've know though the internet is to sass out though msn if the person is trustworthy. In the past, I've chatted with several people(on msn) whom I didn't know, and I would say I would only have sent my pictures to my this one friend whom I mentioned, and another one.