Would You Rather

SongOfSongs

I'm very bored and I've seen this done on another messageboard, so here it goes. I'll start it off by asking a question and every subsequent person will answer the "would you rather" type question given by the poster above them and then submit a question of their own.

Would you rather lose your hearing or your sight?

pea

Slugs

Would you rather exceed your post limit on a fun thread or something deep & meaningful ?

pixies_cry

deep and meaningful... but i dont have to worry about the limit because im a mod :D

would you rather have ear ache or toothache?

Xx FrAnCeScA xX

Club, presentations are seriously scary plus you have to be sober to give a presentation lol :lol:

Would you rather have a female friend or a male friend?

abc1234

unending, utter boredom

would u rather eat chicken or chicken lol nah ill put a somewhat serious one ummmmmmm would u rather starve to death or resort to cannibalism lol still kinda a weird ? but owell

B

For a crime I did commit.

Would you rather be the person to pull the lever on the Puppy Catapult or the person standing 400 yards away responsible for catching him?

Chito

Id rather be standing 400 yards away

Would you rather die a painful death or see a best friend die a painful death?

dazedandconfused

Die a painful death.

Would you rather to be in the inner circle of a group of friends and have a couple people hate you in the group, or be on the outer edges of the circle and have everyone love you.

shyandnumb

Be on the outer edges of the circle and have everyone love you

Would you rather eat live spiders and worms from a muddy bucket or be a speaker to a nation - wide campaign for toe fugus in front of hundreds?

SongOfSongs

socratic said:
Eeeeeewwww eat spiders? are you mad? id rather stammer my way through fungal foot growth talk and at the end, throw the bucket at the audience n run

Gotta do the classic; would you rather be rich or happy?

What's the use in being rich if it doesn't make you happy?

shyandnumb

I rather be happy and poor than rich and always depressed. :) It just makes more sense than throwing money away for unsatisfated, empty wishes and desires. But, I will admit that I have wished to be rich to solve all of my financial problems. :lol:

Okay, would you rather confess your love in front of your crush surrounded by a crowd of your worst enemies who will talk about bad stuff on you behind your back or say "I have two heads and purple tail, and I love you" then give the person a bear hug to every stranger you meet for a month?