would greatly appreciate ur comments..

Phoemela

hey i just signed up today. yey for me! well ive had 2 episodes of what i believe are panic attacks. i dont know what else they could be since ive already had an ECG, EEG, CT scan and chest xray, which all came back normal thank God. what happens when i get them is that i feel a sudden wave come over inside of me, and then my left arm would go numb a bit. my heart would start racing and id get dizzy and out of breath with fear. it freaks the hell out of me coz it certainly feels like im getting a stroke or something! please help..are they panic attacks or something else? is it normal to get numb only on the left arm? shouldnt it be both arms or both legs for panic attacks? thanks guys!!!

johnyboy

yes,thats what i feel also when i have panic attack.but dont worry panic attacks wont kill you its all in the mind.For my experience i have panic attacks because of my phobias.I get panic attack when im doin nothing.Always remember its all in the mind for me i dont need medications i just trust god,remember if your gonna die youll gonna die bacause it its your time.Dont worry to much.I have those attacks also.I spent money also for all the check ups i need because i thought its a heart ailment but also i thank GOD im 100% healhty.Wwe all have depressions that we cannot express thats why this panic attacks happen to us.Relax enjoy the small things you have and visit church sometimes it works for me. :D :D

Phoemela

thanks for that johnyboy!!! truly means alot. yeah i do go to church and it has helped a whole lot. i know i was even out with friends when i had these attacks! although yeah i am kinda depressed and a bit of a worrier. im only 28 and healthy otherwise so when i had my first attack (and 2nd) i freaked! do u still have episodes? i hope we get all better soon!!! :D :D :D

johnyboy

Phoemela said:
thanks for that johnyboy!!! truly means alot. yeah i do go to church and it has helped a whole lot. i know i was even out with friends when i had these attacks! although yeah i am kinda depressed and a bit of a worrier. im only 28 and healthy otherwise so when i had my first attack (and 2nd) i freaked! do u still have episodes? i hope we get all better soon!!! :D :D :D

yes i still get episodes,but now i can control it.when i get a panic attack i calm myself and think that this is all in my mind.You know what after 5sec or less its gone.believe me! Just think of this "many people are sick more than i do some have cancers and worst diseases but for me its all in my mind its a shame (lol)" remember no one can HELP you except YOURSELF..exercise when u sweat it helps a lot also. :)

Phoemela

yeah ure right. does ur head sometimes feel like it's twitching from all the thinking? it happens to me sometimes..

johnyboy

Phoemela said:
yeah ure right. does ur head sometimes feel like it's twitching from all the thinking? it happens to me sometimes..

yes.i also feel like im having heart attack,my left arm and sometimes right arm feel numb,my heart is pounding ang palpitating i feel like im lacking of oxygen.but like the other forumer said we wont die in panic attack thats the disgusting part (but thank GOD)..as i said its all in our mind.