Worn Out By It All

teandtoast

does anyone else just feel drained mentally by this condition ?....every day for about 2-3yrs now its what on my mind almost constantly...is crap being limited by it and not being able to do certain things

Im going for some Psycho Therapy next week so will see how that goes...obviously aint gona stop it but may help how am feeling slightly
anyone else been for any sort of therapy ?

is hard coming to terms sometimes got this for rest of ya life :?

sirblimey

i hear you cousin. it has been draining me too. i too is looking into hypnosis or even see a shrink to figure me out.

symptomatic

Me too. It's been a drain on the brain for 30 years. Trying to hide the fact all the time until very recently. It has kept me from doing so much in my life.

bill-uk

Mentally draining is a good description. Every day I wonder what the situations i wil be in that will make me sweat. Most days turn out fine, when i'm in the comfort zone of my air conditioned workplace.

But a number of times a week I have to go out to meetings, walk a couple of hundred yards to one, or get on the tube in London, and then it sucks especially at this time of year. June, July and August are the worst and I'm sitting here now with a few beads of sweat on my forehead as always !

Like all of you, we can hide it for much of the time but at other times, people think I have malaria or some other exotic condition, when I'm just doing every day things. I am lucky in that I have a fairly good job and can generally determine the things I do and the places I go to. But every decision is taken with my potential sweat in mind. Eating out with my staff is almost a no-no. How I would love to plan my workload without this crap going on!!

teandtoast

alot of what youve said Bill sounds exactly the same as me and work

I always try and avoid meetings and stuff and and always dread when know got one...
and especially ones like you said which arent in the comfort of your normal place at work (where for me I have a fan blowing right at me on my desk)
I never go out for work lunches , drinks etc either like u ...would love to but for the grief it would cause me is easiest not to