World of warcraft

Danfalc

Banned
Anyone here who plays world of warcraft? And would recomend a cool server to join and maybe even meet and if we get on.. kick some arse together? :)

young

i play World of Warcraft. I'm on a new server. called Kaz Modan. I'm a level 14 warrior named Reunn.

Normally i'm on Burning Blade, or Medivah. But the servers got soo busy and full that the waits were 30 mins. I'm not waiting 30 mins to play any game. So i picked a new server. and i can actually walk thru a town i couldn't before cause it lagged so bad.

Danfalc

Banned
Cool :) i currently have a lvl 12 orc hunter on khadgar.But if you think it might be a good idea to team up,i would be prepared to start a new char on the server your on.Might take me some time to get up to your level though.. and one other question.. how frequently do you play?So you up for it?

young

i play kinda frequently. when you quest alone and die a lot you get discouraged. but i've been questing a lot lately. i usually do some time around 9-10sh est. earlier on weekends.

allanboy

I´d kill to have it and... kick some arse with you 2. But darn cant afford the price, and too lazy to run after a warez version of it.

Horatio

I have a lvl 30 caracter on one of the new Oceania servers and a lvl 34 character on Gurubashi

I jump on for a bit of fun now and then but often bore of it if I play it for too many hours in a row

Monkeymagic

BTW Captain Hornblower is awesome

PS I don't play warcraft.)

Horatio said:
I have a lvl 30 caracter on one of the new Oceania servers and a lvl 34 character on Gurubashi

I jump on for a bit of fun now and then but often bore of it if I play it for too many hours in a row

young

crap... i just realized that we are on different servers. i'm us based. i dunno if we can play the same server or not.

Horatio

scyth said:
I know its an old post but this games amazing nearly level 14 :D :D :D

haha it sure is!!! I spent 35 hours on this game over the weekend...(including Friday night)

now I'm lvl 41 and ride a Tiger everywhere 8)

Check out the below video, a bit of a piss take about the game but it cracks me up everytime!!!

WoW is a Feeling

hahaha

Mildsauce

WoW is pretty much what I do if I'm not at work. I'm Verb lvl60 warrior on Ursin or, as of late, Mildsauce lvl20 warrior on Dentarg. I got lucky and started playing with my sister around the same time. So I almost always play with her, if she's not on then I'll solo, don't like finding groups (obvious reasons). I'll be playing this one a while yet, I've never played an mmorpg for so long, WoW rocks! :D

Mildsauce

World of Warcraft is a massive multiplayer online rpg. You log in and wander around a world inhabited by other players, questing, soloing, grouping, etc. It's the only mmorpg I've played where grouping is not necessary. And if somebody messages you you are under no obligation to respond :p

ps. my monitor has a sticker on it that says "Corp Por!", that one's for you Oddball.
XD

triceratops

I now have a l27 warrior and a L11 orc but my subscription fee has ran out and the only money I have is saved up for my hoilday so I cant play it for a couple of weeks :( :( :( :( :(

Septor

I tried to playing World of Warcraft for a little bit.I quit after a week.Maybe it was my bad luck but the community there does not seem to be very forgiving toward newbies.

triceratops

Septor said:
I tried to playing World of Warcraft for a little bit.I quit after a week.Maybe it was my bad luck but the community there does not seem to be very forgiving toward newbies.

Yup you do the slightest thing wrong and they go NOOB!!! Gets annoying after a while. Carry on playing it thou its well worth it.

Septor

scyth said:
Septor said:

Yup you do the slightest thing wrong and they go NOOB!!! Gets annoying after a while. Carry on playing it thou its well worth it.

I guess i'm burnt out on online games.It seems like a lot of the time online games turn into a cesspool of immaturity.To many idiots and grief players running around. :evil:

Danfalc

Banned
oddball i use to be addicted to uo its a great game.. ive stopped playing warcraft now cause i want to consentrate on different things and im glued to the computer enough as it is :) .I do like online games,but they just suck up to much time :(