work from home

I work from home, doing online work. Several of us also do these. There's a thread about online work some time ago titled "Online Work" I think... haha... Just look it up. You may find something useful. If you've some talents in writing, you can pm me directly too.

And oh... you should avoid those schemes where you actually need to fork out money at first like MLMs, cash gifting and 'exclusive' lists or membership. Forex also isn't a good thing in general in my opinion. Apart from online work, some people who have skills like exceptional cooking work from home doing catering and such.

Last edited:

mads

I do work from home. I have done it for a couple of years now. I do the same as I did when I lived in Malta working with online gambling

da_illest101

I do work from home. I have done it for a couple of years now. I do the same as I did when I lived in Malta working with online gambling

how does that work? I'm really tired of working in customer service in a call center lol

mads

how does that work? I'm really tired of working in customer service in a call center lol

Well we are like a master affiliate, we have a lot of affiliates under us and now we are also starting to develop sites. We are 2 in the company so it is a small company. But I know people who work from home in bigger companies but it is mainly the people with the higher positions.

THE-INTROVERT

online gambling its funny u say that as im working on a system my self but with sports gambling u have to test something over a peroid of time and i wouldn't advise gambling if u dont know wat ur doing and u have to be disciplined and patient

stephen

I'm a programmer and I work mostly from home. It's good as far as not having to sit in traffic and deal with office politics but it can be a bit isolating. If you want to get over social difficulties avoiding interaction probably isn't the best option. It can make social situations even more confronting because you aren't used to regular interaction.

mads

online gambling its funny u say that as im working on a system my self but with sports gambling u have to test something over a peroid of time and i wouldn't advise gambling if u dont know wat ur doing and u have to be disciplined and patient

Some of the very good sports betters can actually make quite a lot of money but it is hard work samt with poker players. I have some friends who are really good and have won a lot of money but I cant play poker. I am simply not good enough but I am happy for my friends who are doing good.