windows messenger

KaiDaviez

hello folks I am from Wales UK and I have a lil social phobia I also have
had the mysterious illness called M.E for 5 years and I didnt go out atall with and now I am
paying the price when I am physically better..
I'm getting better but also my confidence is down i.e I'm starting to get out more now and these chavs see's that I am vulnerable and they try to intimidate me into a reaction and it really knocks my confidence right down because I am not a sporty as I am used to :-(
I am looking for people to talk to and to help motivate each other and make friends my msn add is [email protected]

TAMPA-BAY

hi welcome to the site

You said you have social phobia which i am familar with since i have it but what is this thing you call ME?

KaiDaviez

its chronic fatigue syndrome people have it when they get glandular fever and its like a virus 24/7 and u got muscular tension etc very dissabilitating!
but Im alot better. The social phobia and depression I need to take care of now x

Fairy001

Glad your ME is getting better. As for chavs, arggggggggggggg, they are scum. I cannot bear the thought of chavs messing anything up for anyone. They are not worth listening to, looking at or thinking about.

The more you are able to get out and about, the better you will feel.

With abit of luck there will be a chav disease, thus riding this country of all burberry yobs, lol !

Peace xxx