why this forum is inactive?

jss

Hi fellows,

I thought this forum will be the most active forum in regions forums becuase It is supposed to include all countries except USA,UK,Australia,Canada

but I got surprised when I found almost no posts at all

redlady

Perhaps they can't speak / write english very well or not at all ?? Perhaps their particular countries have their own sp / sa forums ?? I know if i was a french lass pardon, madamoiselle i would be in the French forum speaking French with my fellow French rather than here ??

sensitive

Well well well this forum seems to be poor!!. The reason why this forum is inactive is because most members are from those super countries (the US, UK etc) they are controlling the whole place!!

Well, i am thinking to support this (poor) forum so guys join me. I know we are few members but we have to do something here!!

Redlady, someone why did you posted here? you both don't belong to here!!

redlady

Well i just wanted to offer a possible explanation as to why there are so few 'other regions' members. Hey man don't close the door on us - everyone belongs everywhere on here :wink:

sensitive

Honestly, i want to make a revolution here to end those countries' people control here then be in charge here :evil: .

redlady

Well considering your motivations are tyranical you cannot be allowed to succeed - if you attempt to usurp power we will have to Louis XVI & co your butt!!

redlady

I'm not threatening you - i just want to chop off your head :lol:
Loius XVI along with his wife Marie Antoinette had their heads chopped off during the French Revolution - you know the story - see she had to taunt them with cake, she desrvved it!

sensitive

redlady said:
I know if i was a french lass pardon, madamoiselle i would be in the French forum speaking French with my fellow French rather than here ??

What?!! :eek: you mean you wouldn't be here anymore? SHAME OF YOU!, HOW COULD YOU?

sensitive

redlady said:
I know if i was a french lass pardon, madamoiselle i would be in the French forum speaking French with my fellow French rather than here ??

What?!! :eek: you mean you wouldn't be here anymore? SHAME OF YOU!, HOW COULD YOU?

Once i found an arabic forum (by accident) for SA, been there for couple of times. I am not a member there and i think i am not going to be so either, i am used to here i can't leave you :cry: .