Why get out of bed?

WhiskeyJack

The last while im staying in bed later and later, i tell myself to get my lazy ass up but then i ask myself "Why bother?". And i dont have too many ready responses. Today is going to be the same as yesterday and the day before and the day before.....

Im usually a fairly optimistic person but thats kinda wearing away. I mean you can only genuinely believe things will change for so long....what if in fact they dont change...?

Tryin

things wont change by itself. so get your lazy ass up :D and go do it. life is what you make it.

Thelema

Yep nothing will change unless you change it...so easy to tell other people but when you're the one that has to do it :oops:

Scottish_Player

I know what iam going to say you will know already but the worst thing you can do is stay in bed, on my weekends off from work i get up as soon as i awaken, then get something to eat have a bath and just take it from there, if i didnt then i could easly stay in bed all weekend.

Once ive gotten up and ready and all that, the day just seems to make its self happen, i will find something to do, be it just going for a drive or clearing out old junk i wll try and find something.

Just try and get up and washed and ready, it truely does make a big diffrence.

lovemylas

What?! Additions? Nah, just remember the longer you stay in bed, the more likely chance you'll pee on yourself.

DYiNG-iNSiDE

im the same way. i used to be pretty optomistic but i mean u can only take so much i have absolutly no reason to get out of the bed in the morning like this morning i slept till 1 im so jelous of people with great lifes and lots of friends and things to do and when they say life sucks or something like that you just want to punch them! lol

SocialRetahd

worrydoll said:
get some addictions. addictions get you out of bed. unless its bed. then youre screwed. i get up for coffee and nicotine..noodles..mj..internet...seriously..get addicted. x

hahaha.