who do i go to to get a prescription for ionto machine?

hinder87

i want to get the fishcer md1a, but ill need a prescription. who do i go to: a dermatologist or is going to my fam. doctor okay?

KngofMn

Not sure, I went to my Fam. doctor and he gave me a letter of necessity for my insurance but when I went to the derm they gave me the prescription. You could try getting it from your Fam doctor, its worth a shot and would be easier than having to get it through the derm.

cjj2003

I went to my family Dr. she wrote a prescription and wrote a letter for me. You just fax a copy of the prescription to Fischer. Look on Fischer website it has a copyof a letter for your Dr. and to send to your insurance company for reimbursement. I called the company they were really helpful with questions
cjj2003

cjj2003

I went to my family Dr. she wrote a prescription and wrote a letter for me. You just fax a copy of the prescription to Fischer. Look on Fischer website it has a copyof a letter for your Dr. and to send to your insurance company for reimbursement. I called the company they were really helpful with questions
cjj2003

cjj2003

cjj2003