Where do you find insperation?

BiWinning

For novels, if I get into a character, then it is so much easier! I finished my longest on (81k) this summer. Sometimes music inspires me, often dreams do, occasionally lack of books I want to read, and hardly ever people.

Dead_on_Arrival

Welcome to SPW.

I take inspiration for my art from the world around me. Looking at the people walking up and down, seeing their expressions, manerisms, how they communicate. Also the wider world, out into nature, taking in my surroundings and listening to my feelings when I do.

Tinkertoes

i have written a few poems.
A couple were angry. about my family and stuff.
but i see people who write these long poems and
They're so pretty and i wish, that i could write
Like that...

BiWinning

A couple were angry. about my family and stuff.
but i see people who write these long poems and
They're so pretty and i wish, that i could write
Like that...

That almost seemed like poetry to me, especially the whole enter button and then the
Like that...

My poems are short sometimes, sometimes they are long. But Shel Silverstein is a great great great poet, and he had really short ones.

I read yours on the poem thread, it was good ^^

Tinkertoes

Wow...
Really?
I read alot o those poem written books
Like "identical" by ellen Hopkins
So here lately i text and type like that....

BiWinning

My older sister loves those, I think I remember seeing her name on something like Crank? Was that it?

And yes really, it was nice.

Tinkertoes

My older sister loves those, I think I remember seeing her name on something like Crank? Was that it?

And yes really, it was nice.

Yes. thats one of her books.
Never read that one though.
Only Identical
And Impulse.
Identical was disturbing.
Impulse was AHmazing

twiggle

Outside. Preferably in a moving vehicle. Planes and trains are particularly inspirational to me... seeing a greater amount of landscape in a shorter amount of time.