When you have no interests.

Alternator

I think we all have interests. You may not be 'active' with it, but you still have that interest. I've always loved music, and always wanted to play the guitar, but never took action until now. There must be a sport or some type of music you're passionate about. I myself think that SAD sufferers are very passionate people. The very sensitivity that causes us pain is what makes us unique. There are thousands of ways of getting involved in these activities. For example, if you like sunsets, why not get involved in astronomy?

I know I didnt answer your question, but thats my 2 cents.

crashmodem

the only thing that i am interested in is computers, and playing games on computers. I rather not deal with the outside world, because i just get lost in the crazyness.

Alternator

So you do have interests. You like computers. If it's not too much anxiety for you, try taking a photoshop class, encoding mp3s, designing cd labels and covers, or video editing. It may seem insignificant right now, but we have to take small steps at a time. If you sit on your behind all day and let the negative thoughts take control you're never going to get better. I've been reading your posts and right now you have a very negative outlook on life. I know what it's like, I've been there. But like I said, you're not going to get better if you do nothing.

Have you had any sort of therapy? How old are you?