WHEN they GO OUT INTO THE STREET

alexius

HELLO FRIENDS, I AM OF PERU. THIS MESSAGE THIS TRANSLATED ELECTRONICAMENTE, they UNDERSTAND IF I HAS ERRORS. I ASK THEM: WHEN YOU GO OUT INTO THE STREET THE PEOPLE LOOKS THEM? Or YOU THINK THAT THE PEOPLE LOOKS THEM?

Boundless

If you mean do i think people are all looking at me then yes,i think that people look at me and i get really self consious and uncomfortable.

introvert

I hate that also, when you stare back and they keep staring, especially when they have an amused or mean look on their face.

Septor

I had a bigger problem with this when I was younger.I would think every one was looking out me when I went out because how ugly I was.

I still have this problem when I go out but its not as bad.I always wondered if they're really are staring at me or if it was just me making it up.

Sue

i really dont give a sh*t if anyone is looking at me anymore. i apsolutly hate the human race.

i dont even see people anymore but if there is a spider or a bird or anything that is alive that isnt human it has my 100% attention.

to hell with humans. we suck!

sickofbeinglonely

Yeah, I still have a big problem with this so I rarely go out. I try to tell myself people aren't looking at me and evaluating me negatively. But it hasn't made me feel better yet! So I avoid going out...

allanboy

Yeah, i can say i empathise with that. Before i discovered this whole social phobia thing, along the personality disorders(around august), i could swear, no, i KNEW everyone was looking at me. The way i looked, my belly(it´s really not that big, it´s just that i hate it), my bad chosen clothes. Specially when jogging, damnit, i still feel that, everyone that passes by seems to be looking at me.

Well, from august to now, i´ve loosened up LOTS, and that doesnt freak me out that much.
Hmm, come to think of it, i still have that with groups of teenagers.

the_recluse

I always think that people are looking at me in the street, like today i got terrified when i thought a group of lads were going to walk near me, then i got hassled by two guys walking up, joy. Also its worse because i trip up and stuff alot, like when i did it in the middle of town and people just laughed. I just end up folding my arms and looking down letting my face be covered when im walking most places.