What's your personality type? [updated. please vote!]

What's your personality type?

• Total voters

JS86

INTP here. It's not uncommon for INTPers to have psychological disorders like SA.

On the other hand, I've never come across an INTP in real life. *sigh*

I have. :D Although he could very well be INXP, since on one test the T was very weak.

NothingElseMatters

Your Type is
INFJ

You are:

* very expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

ISTJ... but my S is pretty weak. I know I've gotten INTJ on past tests. Either I've changed, or I'm borderline with both of those types ::p:

carecrab

Sorry for bumping this old thread... but..i think it might be of use.

I've been seeing a lot of threads who fall in the category 'what's wrong with me?' and i have to say i used to think like that too. I used to wonder why everyone around me was so more in touch with their feelings (it felt as if i was 'cold') and why everyone would think out loud and answer things really fast while with me i would think about it longer and maybe not even respond. I didn't have people skills at all. It felt as if i was 'wrong, and unevolved' compared to all those people around me.

Back then i was around 14-15 and i looked on the internet to find out what was wrong with me. And recently i found a personality test, which i did for fun.

Long story short-er i found out that i was an ISTP and at first i just saw it as a bunch of letters, but after googling 'ISTP' i found a full description, along with strengths and weaknesses. I was so happy that i could recognize myself in this description. After this i found the site PersonalityCafe and a part of it was dedicated to the 16 personality types. There is even a subforum for ISTP's where i found out that my personality type is only 4% of all people. (or 5 or 6 or something)

So basically i found out that there are others like me, that the problems i'm having are normal for my type, and a bunch of other stuff about me that i would've never figured out on my own.

And also i could understand other's better.

I'm a messy writer sorry, hope my point came across.