What's your fantasy?

Going for long walks on the beach hand in hand with my TECH101-101W Communication Teamwork and Collaborative Process informative essay and watching the setting sun.::eek::

AimeeSP

I imagine myself under the stars on a warm summers night, laying down cuddled up to the person i love, feeling the happiest i have ever felt, complete, in love, listening to cheesy rock music, never wanting that night to finish. ::eek::

Harleyq

How fukking weird! I do the same, I thought I was the only one. It's like I wanted to be popular, but I wouldn't really want to be so. I sometimes imagine I'm a super skilled guitarist or drummer, while I listen to something and play air guitar/drums. Unfortunately I can't play any instrument, so it's just imagination. But being a comedian... I fantasize about that pretty often, when I see something funny... and I could do something about it, but I'm too shy, and I wouldn't want to be popular in reality.
Other than that, I just fantasize about having a perfect life and being happy, which involves being loved by a group of good friends, having an amazing girlfriend, having a job I love, etc.

That's extremely comforting cause I felt like such a pathetic loser when I was typing all that out lol.

hippiechild

I imagine myself under the stars on a warm summers night, laying down cuddled up to the person i love, feeling the happiest i have ever felt, complete, in love, listening to cheesy rock music, never wanting that night to finish. ::eek::

OMG, like, me toooo! That and frolicking through fields, building igloos out of leaf piles and terrorizing the locals with the horrible hoodoo of love :D

oui

I have my fair share of fantasies, actually...being with a smart, quiet boy like me. Hah.

Mostly, I dream about being a good musician, or writer.

My fantasy is winning the lottery......Then I would be able to start my own business and never have to worry about going for another damn job interview, or working for a nasty/critical boss ever again!!!

iamthenra

I would love to be Hugh Heffner for at least a month! Haha!
3760729636_aef410dbf9_o.gif

Lost Girl

Lottery sounds good!

And pfft Hugh Hefner is just about due to croak it by now isn't he? Bless his little cotton socks.. :D