What's your fantasy?

dark_horse

Do you amagine yourself with a popular girl/guy?
I usually picture myself having a relationship with a popular girl. Someone totally different from me. I guess it's my idea of a personal victory...

Emily_G

Whenever I think about the future, I think of my fantasy family at different times throughout life. I think about my family: hubby, me, dogs, kids all sitting on the couch watching a movie, or playing a game or something. It makes me really happy :)

Purple Fantasy Crayon Box

No, not at all. I'm not sure what you mean by "popular" anyways, or fantasy. Like fantasy in terms of anything, or just in terms of a relationship? I don't really picture anything that I find to be unrealistic, so I guess all my fantasies are pretty lame. I also don't have any in regards towards a relationship, and I think that is what you mean anyways.

dark_horse

Re: Purple Fantasy Crayon Box

No, not at all. I'm not sure what you mean by "popular" anyways, or fantasy. Like fantasy in terms of anything, or just in terms of a relationship? I don't really picture anything that I find to be unrealistic, so I guess all my fantasies are pretty lame. I also don't have any in regards towards a relationship, and I think that is what you mean anyways.

Sorry. Could have been more clear. I meant in terms of a relationship. I wish I could be more realistic... Dreaming is just nice as long as you are dreaming...

Luke1993

Not a popular girl, a sort of geeky girl with glasses haha. I live with her in a small apartment. I am a school teacher, she works in an office. We have a dog, no kids. We are both happy. That is my fantasy.

dark_horse

Not a popular girl, a sort of geeky girl with glasses haha. I live with her in a small apartment. I am a school teacher, she works in an office. We have a dog, no kids. We are both happy. That is my fantasy.

Good for you! Living with your fantasy! Take care of yourselves.

Luke1993

Good for you! Living with your fantasy! Take care of yourselves.

Huh? That is not my real life lol the girl or dog does not exist as far as I know and right now I am not a teacher lol but that is my dream in life! Haha I just try and keep my fantasies as realistic as I can, but that is still far-fetched I guess.

Harleyq

I don't fantasize about relationships, I fantasize about being a good performer - acting, music, comedy. I guess because I see performing in front of an audience as the ultimate form of smashing my S.A. Any time I listen to music or watch tv/movies/stand up comics, I imagine myself in place of one of the people I'm watching/listening to and sometimes I tweak the storylines to match myself as one of the characters (if I imagine replacing a male character, for example). And I always convert these onto a stage - movies and tv become stage plays I'm starring in.

I have a whole other life in my head where I'm part of a fictional local theater company and occasionally do shows on campus for my college and at this company, I'm popular with a good group of friends.

Last edited:

dark_horse

Huh? That is not my real life lol the girl or dog does not exist as far as I know and right now I am not a teacher lol but that is my dream in life! Haha I just try and keep my fantasies as realistic as I can, but that is still far-fetched I guess.

Damn! I thought this was a happy ending... In that case, take care of your fantasy. You just keep feeding that fantasy and who knows.... maybe that girl becomes a woman and that puppy becomes a dog!

recluse

I come home from work and my girlfriend/wife is waiting for me, we eat, then we spend the evening snuggled up on the sofa watching films. Then i take a bath and she washes my back for me, if the bath is big enough we take a bath together. What happens later on i'll leave to your imagination!::p:

That's my fantasy.

planemo

My number one fantasy is speaking to and being intimate with a girl I had a major crush on in Uni.

Most other times, I feel as if I'm an alien and because I never fit in, I rather be all alone as a castaway. Stranded alone on a beautiful island, with no stress and no worries of any kind. Another one would be living alone high up in some mountain cabin far away from the perils of our modern world.

lonelywolf25

1.my ultimate fantasy is to be a scientist the biggest gene altering faciilty in the world and that we would be able to succesfully alter genes.
2. succesfully steal the facilites records and perform underground experiments.

Nack

Banned
I have an old man fantasy, sitting on the porch under the shadow cast down by the sunset. Awaiting death....

Nicholas

I don't fantasize about relationships, I fantasize about being a good performer - acting, music, comedy. I guess because I see performing in front of an audience as the ultimate form of smashing my S.A. Any time I listen to music or watch tv/movies/stand up comics, I imagine myself in place of one of the people I'm watching/listening to and sometimes I tweak the storylines to match myself as one of the characters

How fukking weird! I do the same, I thought I was the only one. It's like I wanted to be popular, but I wouldn't really want to be so. I sometimes imagine I'm a super skilled guitarist or drummer, while I listen to something and play air guitar/drums. Unfortunately I can't play any instrument, so it's just imagination. But being a comedian... I fantasize about that pretty often, when I see something funny... and I could do something about it, but I'm too shy, and I wouldn't want to be popular in reality.
Other than that, I just fantasize about having a perfect life and being happy, which involves being loved by a group of good friends, having an amazing girlfriend, having a job I love, etc.

Lost Girl

Hmmm my fantasy : Me - happy in my own skin, adventurous, free-spirited, grabbing life by the balls and giving them a twist - still in love with my hubby with 2 more beautiful children added to our clan + a gorgeous dog that my snooty cat won't attack! A staffy preferably...all together having great adventures without my silly shit holding us back!

This will happen...someday....:D

Krista

A moderate size house in the country with my husband, who I'd like to say I met in college maybe or around that time. With a little boy first that I'd name Christopher and a girl named Raleigh after. I'd have my college degree but I'd prefer to stay home with my kids. That's my dream.

Last edited:
Although a big huge Ranch up in Montana sounds great, along with an awesome woman. Far away from everyone relaxing with my thoughts.

Don't forget to mention the huge fridge that you would have at your Ranch in Montana to hold all your cold beer Barry!!!:D

iamthenra

As funny as it may seem... I fantasies about my girl friend / wife snuggling in front of a nice fire in the fireplace wrapped in a red & black flannel blanket, with the light from the fire dancing in her eyes, and I just hold her in my arms and just enjoy each others company.... <sigh>