What would a normal person that doesn't have OCD do in these situations?

New User

Sorry it's long, hope you can help out.
Hi, I'm pretty sure I have contamination ocd and a ocd about sperm. Whenever I masturbate, sometimes it gets on my hands and I touch other things. (Pants, doorknobs, lightswitches, fridge, etc.) The normal objects you would touch everyday. I noticed that I was doing that and it freaked me out because I think those objects are tottally contaminated with semen so when other people touch that doorknob, use that light switch, etc and then they have it on there hands and touch everythingelse in the house! So I can't touch those items, or things they've touched, or them. I don't understand what to do about it because this IS logical thinking. If semen is in a place, then you you touch it with your hand, then touch somethingelse and so on. Then it's a logical thought to know that it has been transferred. Ofcourse it gets contaminated! I feel bad that people are touching my semen and not knowing. [What would a normal person do (a person without fear of contamination of semen ocd) in my situation and current position if they didn't have contamination OCD and so on. I'm not sure what to do about it. I can't wipe and clean everything! But I can't just touch semen all the time. Like I can't just leave it there and have everyone/myself touch it because that's gross right?]

EDIT: Also, I'm guilty of accidentally ejaculating on my bed a few times :/ I know gross, but it didn't leave a white stain, and it's clear so I can't see it! I don't know what, or where to clean it off my bed because it's invisible :/ What would a person without the fear of contamination of semen OCD do?

Last edited:

BloodFury

I think that is normal to have touched objects when your hands haven't been washed yet!

Personally, just wipe the s*** down everywhere anyways.

Then afterwards of finishing, just don't touch anything... right after you finish, wash your hands!

@phocas
Just me, but haha... I think it is extremely gross, there is nothing more I hate then touching someone elses mouse and keyboard.

Usually I wash their mouse off or use gloves before I touch it.

coyote

i don't know if i qualify as normal, but...

i would:

use a towel or something

then wash my hands (among other things)

and I have no idea what you mean by "contaminate"

the stuff's not poison or anything

nothingtofear

first of all, like coyote said, it's not poison so it's not the end of the world... personally I like to be clean and it is icky so I ummm discharge into a kleenex and don't get any stuff on my hands anyway - and I still wash my hands after handling myself

perhaps my projectile nature makes keeping clean easier... LOL

New User

i don't know if i qualify as normal, but...

i would:

use a towel or something

then wash my hands (among other things)

and I have no idea what you mean by "contaminate"

the stuff's not poison or anything

Contamination Ocd is a type of Ocd. What I meant by my question is what would a normal person (without the fear of contamination of semen ocd) do if they were in MY situation that I'm in at the moment. Not the things you would do to prevent from being in my position. Sorry if I was unclear at first.