What water source (or liquid) do you use for inotophoresis?

skillzx3

Hi, I just wanted to know what you used ot achieve success, because I have not been able to reach success. Please reply even if iontophoresis did not work for you, tell me what you used, homemade device, or a commercial one. It's strange, I have heard that iontophoresis does not work for everyone, but till this day I am the only person I know that has zero success using it. (I use a homeade device, I've modified every variable, but the water, which I think is the problem) Any suggestions on what to use as a substitute of water would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks

bigchris

Well, I only used my ionto machine which is homemade, around 5 times, as I always forget or can't be bothered. I just used tap water and after the 5th time my hands were definitely drier. I have no idea why I stopped to be honest.

skillzx3

Tap water seems to work for many. I have one question, I live in British Columbia, Canada... has anyone had success with tap water in this area?
I am asking because British Columbia, Canada is supposed to have the softest water in the world, less than <3ppm dissovled salts, when I check my own, I get a reading of 0 ppm.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!