what to wear to a club? HOW to "club"?

no12

Banned
I guess it depends on which kind of club also. I dont know which kind of club though.. I definitely don't like hip hop. Rock? I dont know of any rock clubs, but eh... I bet the rock clubs play very commercial rock which I dont like too much. I dont like techno. I don't like spanish clubs either because I dont speak spanish.....................................

well uh first of all I dont even know which clubs are out there and I feel as if everyone is in a secret society or something, and go to secret clubs with secret everything lol.

Anyway... I don't even have "clubbin clothes" just normal.. clothes I guess. I think the clubs over here are very trendy and if I come in looking all square-ish Im going to be judged.

I dont have any friends so.. I would be going by myself if I go to one. Just to check it out.

ehm..
this question seems pointless.

Danfalc

Banned
I know this might sound kinda stalkerish :lol: But if your really that fussed about what people are wearing,why dont you try and decide which club your going to,and walk past and see what sorta stuff other people are wearing.

That or just go kinda smart but casual,i dont think you can really go wrong with that :) If you do go make sure you let us know how it goes 8)

Klaus

My grandfather always says to me to go out at night with a suit and tie...
But I think this apllies to the 50's or 60's, I don't know... I've never clubbed.

Thelema

Danfalc said:
I know this might sound kinda stalkerish :lol: But if your really that fussed about what people are wearing,why dont you try and decide which club your going to,and walk past and see what sorta stuff other people are wearing.

That or just go kinda smart but casual,i dont think you can really go wrong with that :) If you do go make sure you let us know how it goes 8)

thats a great idea!

It seems the style for clubbing is some loose jeans and a nice collared shirt.

NormanBates

hehe I used to go to spanish nightclubs when I was little.
At that time, my dad had married a woman who liked to party so I ended up tagging along for a lot of those. I used to dance cumbia music with all the women. (okay, all of my stepmother's friends) I was one manwhore of a 10 year old. lol

Thelema

Riiya said:
I've always admired Drake Bell's ability to wear jeans and still look somewhat formal.

normal_ymopremierehq15.jpg

Please don't ask who he is.

Does it really matter what kind of club it is? It seems to me a club is a place where you just hang out, drink, and dance. (I've never been to any clubs, but my brother has pictures in his computer.)

Yeah that seems to be the style. I wish I had a jacket like that!