what r u doing today

girliegoth_360

Today I'm just lazying around in my apartment enjoying the fact that I didnt have to work today. I am watching my 17 year old brother in law change the channel on my tv(which i just paid off) everytime a commerical comes on. I dont have much money (cuz i had to spend $750 in order to pay off my tv and entertainment stand) to buy anything to eat for us so we have been eating frozen meals which are not very appealing to eat! I have an online assignment that is do today but i just dont feel like working on it. I also have a mountain full of dishes to do but i dont feel like doing them either.

EscapeArtist

Well, somehow through the money issues and no motivation your day sounds kind of cozy. Nothing better than spending time with family :) Maybe to get that assignment done, do something else that will really rev you up that you've also been putting off for a longer amount of time. Go for a run, or clean something? Just to break through that barrier of putting it off, but these things (run, cleaning, etc) don't have deadlines or critics so they're not as bad. It might put you on a role though and you'll want to start that assignment