What kind of a life IS this?!

fadedlilly

Hello there everyone. I came here to get this off of my chest because everywhere else it just seems like people mock me for being who I am. My name is Madison and for as long as I can remember I have had a speech impediment. So explaining myself is a task as it is. People mock me even as I explain my situation to them.

I live in a small trailer with my boyfriend Jeff. Who is usually so drunk that he lets his anger out on me for whatever reason. Sometimes I really only have just enough strength to continue on in my day. It was so bad one day that he literally threatened to THROW me out of our window. I was screaming and crying and to this day the memory is burned into my mind.

On top of that I receive death threats from my husband's "friends" on a daily basis. All of them just anonymous messages but I know that they have to be his friends. There really is nothing I can do about it though.

On top of all of that I am biologically a man. I want to be a woman so bad but my physical appearance as a man is just too much sometimes. I am a failed musician at that. In my eyes at least. I just don't even feel like this is a life. It feels more like a prison if anything.