What is your level of depression from a scale of 1 to 10?

What is your level of depression?

• 1 out of 10

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 2 out of 10

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • 3 out of 10

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 4 out of 10

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • 5 out of 10

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • 6 out of 10

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 7 out of 10

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • 8 out of 10

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • 9 out of 10

• 10 out of 10

• I don't suffer from much depression.

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters

MikeyC

0- Farting ice cream and rainbows.
I fart ice cream but it's never an enjoyable flavour. :idontknow:

Before meds, I was 8-9. Every day I would have crying episodes that lasted 10-15 minutes. I could feel in my brain a form of what I'd consider to be pain(same sort as if I had severe diharrea). Now I'm 2-3 and off the meds.
That's a really good improvement, mate! Crying episodes are a sure cause for alarm, but that's really good. :thumbup:

I could go back on the meds and have a 0 level(you would not believe the feeling, I was so giddy:))
I have felt this way without meds. It's surreal.

Kiwong

I was at 0 or maybe minus 2 for short while in 2008, right when I started to be able to run again. Best time of my life. So that's what happiness is I discovered.

A Many Splendored Thing

^ahhh in that case definetly an 8 for me. Lol@zero! what were the meds?
Citalopram.

My mom takes a half version called esCitalopram(she says the small 5mg a day helps a lot), but the full version is supposed to target both anxiety and depression.

I fart ice cream but it's never an enjoyable flavour. :idontknow:
Metaphorically speaking, EWWWWWW. That is all.

The improvement is there, but I still keep a lot of the ideas I thought of. So eh, needs a memory wiping ingredient in there too.

Levels

It fluctuates a lot day to day depending on several different factors I suppose. I am definitely more depressed now than I used to be, but it's not really a constant and steady level of depression. 'd say it can range from about 3-8 on any given day.